Enough is enough

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
What exactly are you complaining about?

What do you expect to get out of this thread?

How do you think we can help you with your problem?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
01/19/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Azlem
the longest was 30-40 mins

Arena games can only last 25 minutes

supposed to be a game where I can play something I wanted to play, not something I forced to play

You can play whatever you want. But if you assume WoW has been balanced at any point in the past... Well, then we haven't been playing the same game.

my only option was howling blast...really?...I'm a mele and all I can do is ranged attacks?

1.) Death Grip > Chains of Ice

2.) Dark Sim whatever escape they use.

3.) Use their escape as a gap closer

4.) AMS their peels

5.) ???

6.) profit

...I did a search and I see some stuff posted on other websites that say the time limit is now 25 mins so I will give you that point...the other stuff is flawed in practice, but I'll let you use bliz tech support's standard excuse, "you have mods"...
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Malace

Arena games can only last 25 minutes

You can play whatever you want. But if you assume WoW has been balanced at any point in the past... Well, then we haven't been playing the same game.

1.) Death Grip > Chains of Ice

2.) Dark Sim whatever escape they use.

3.) Use their escape as a gap closer

4.) AMS their peels

5.) ???

6.) profit

...I did a search and I see some stuff posted on other websites that say the time limit is now 25 mins so I will give you that point...the other stuff is flawed in practice, but I'll let you use bliz tech support's standard excuse, "you have mods"...

I just wanted to ask if you play with your feet....or a pencil inbetween your teeth..? Something that keeps you from pressing buttons? If not, I really don't know how to manage to get kited and never kill something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
>192 – 250 W/L Ratio

>1296 rating

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
Edited by Thunky on 1/19/2013 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
What exactly are you complaining about?

What do you expect to get out of this thread?

How do you think we can help you with your problem?

...I'm not looking for a solution, I'm giving an opinion on a problem in arena pvp...but as usual the wow fanbois don't like anyone criticising wow...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

I just wanted to ask if you play with your feet....or a pencil inbetween your teeth..? Something that keeps you from pressing buttons? If not, I really don't know how to manage to get kited and never kill something.

...did you see the original post?...pallies and druids, nothing else...my real issue is priests are no good anymore so my arena partner can't use his priest becauce he has no cc...fear is useless on warriors and druids...so like with me we need to not play what we like, but play what has the advantage, which are druid and pally healers...do you follow me?...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Malace, it's time to stop posting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
>192 – 250 W/L Ratio

>1296 rating

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

And next season this guy will have his t2...woooooooooow....hahaha...not that t2 can help that

01/19/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Malace
...I'm not looking for a solution, I'm giving an opinion on a problem in arena pvp...but as usual the wow fanbois don't like anyone criticising wow...

The game isn't as good as it was and definitely has some issues but you are definitely bad dude moreso than the game sucks

...of course I am...I need to learn to play...but coming from a mage doesn't mean anything because mage's are pretty easy to play right now...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
01/19/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Malace

I'm all for criticising WoW, and am personally a big fan of GW2 and it's PvP. But their standard PvP mode on a selection of 4 different maps got dry fast, and their classes are even more imbalanced.

This game has it's problems.

But it's still leagues in front of its competitors.

01/19/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Malace
...the other stuff is flawed in practice, but I'll let you use bliz tech support's standard excuse, "you have mods"...

No, i'm just assuming the player behind the keyboard knows what their class is capable of.

There is no such thing as 'couldn't do ANYTHING'.

Yes, other classes do have powerful abilities, too.

What makes good players good players, is their ability to use their tools better than the opponent uses theirs.

If you don't like your toolkit, find a different one.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
01/19/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Thunky
Malace, it's time to stop posting.

...how about them bm hunters right now, they really have issues with cc'ing and such...oh, that's right they don't...
Reply Quote

...did you see the original post?...pallies and druids, nothing else...my real issue is priests are no good anymore so my arena partner can't use his priest becauce he has no cc...fear is useless on warriors and druids...so like with me we need to not play what we like, but play what has the advantage, which are druid and pally healers...do you follow me?...

First: Fear is not worthless on Druids.
Secondly: It doesn't matter what you play with. You'll still die, because you can't stick on a Paladin or Druid.
Thirdly: You are gemmed, specced, and glyphed poorly. I carry healers with no gear in arena all the time. I played Mistweaver for the first time at 90 with 1/2 agil gear and went 26-6 with 317k Hp. The problem for you is not class.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
01/19/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Azlem

I'm all for criticising WoW, and am personally a big fan of GW2 and it's PvP. But their standard PvP mode on a selection of 4 different maps got dry fast, and their classes are even more imbalanced.

This game has it's problems.

But it's still leagues in front of its competitors.

...the other stuff is flawed in practice, but I'll let you use bliz tech support's standard excuse, "you have mods"...

No, i'm just assuming the player behind the keyboard knows what their class is capable of.

There is no such thing as 'couldn't do ANYTHING'.

Yes, other classes do have powerful abilities, too.

What makes good players good players, is their ability to use their tools better than the opponent uses theirs.

If you don't like your toolkit, find a different one.

...I actually like you because you are bringing up some good points...you are right in that I did make some exagerations in previous posts...I'll give that...my point is that everytime I had the druid ready for the killing blow I was cc'd...and then the druid ran off to safety...my preist partner doesn't have the same survivability and like I told him priest are pretty much useless...so now we go back to the begining, do I keep playing a no-win combo that I/we enjoy or do I go to what has the advantage?...which is kind of like saying it's not discrimination to discriminate against someone that has an advantage...personally I think it's time to shut down wow and play something else...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

First: Fear is not worthless on Druids.
Secondly: It doesn't matter what you play with. You'll still die, because you can't stick on a Paladin or Druid.
Thirdly: You are gemmed, specced, and glyphed poorly. I carry healers with no gear in arena all the time. I played Mistweaver for the first time at 90 with 1/2 agil gear and went 26-6 with 317k Hp. The problem for you is not class.

...well, opinions are never wrong because they are from someone else's point of view...you win...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
do you want help since no one agrees with your opinion?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
190-250 w/l ratio i suggest u l2p and not post another thread on pvp till then, ur apart of the retarded pvp community that crys for nerfs becus u retards dunno how to zerg a healer on ur 2s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]