BERSERKER has returned

90 Undead Warlock
As the Alliance already have seen first hand, Deathwing's oldest PvP guild has returned in Mists of Pandaria. We present to you this video which we created the other night while raiding Stormwind, Ironforge (the tram in between), and finally, Shrine of the Seven Stars.

http://youtu.be/RPD2Pjz2MXM

Also, <BERSERKER> is recruiting players interested, geared, and skilled in PVP for RBG's, World PVP, arenas, and other PVP events with the guild. For more information, or to possibly join, ingame mail Antwerpen.

Enjoy the video gents.
Edited by Antwerpen on 1/19/2013 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
hated berserker back in WotLK, but bumpsies for you antwe.. even if you did call me a meanie for killing you in 5s. :[[ /highfive
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Am I the only one that can't click on the link? Here is is again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPD2Pjz2MXM&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
My best WoW experiences were in BERSERKER, was a great guild
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I was the one killing the rogue while you were in IF lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You guys were pathetic in Cataclysm, hopefully your skills have increased in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'm with Pach on this one sorry guys. I feel like i just watch a video of a bunch of people farming npcs in a empty city. The streets are 100% empty. I think you saw like idk 8 alli in sw during your video and four of them had been flaged. Dont get me wrong Its fun as hell to run into that place and pwn people. I just dont feel like you guys reped your guild very well by makeing this forum post and useing that video as a example of what you guys do. I'm not doubting your pvp skills because I cant. That video had no display of your skills. I think this is what you should do. infact I think you would like this idea. Make a post on here challenging EVERYONE on deathwing to a fight. Advertise it for like a week maybe even two. spam trade hard both horde and alli trades. Set up a time and place like the Gurabashi arena. It could be a last guild standing free for all. It would be very clear who the top dogs are. !@#$ I kinda like the idea so much I may do it myself. If this is something you would like to do let me know I will spread the word like wild fire. Hit me up in game sometime maybe we can set something up or via real id. thedude907@gmail

ttyl
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Bustt
My best WoW experiences were in BERSERKER, was a great guild

Ill quote to this. Even tho me and berserk atm have our own conflict's. In Berserker years ago i met good friends that even to this day i still hang out /talking to them irl (rezzi,jdo,zephyr many more..) Even tho Berserker has died from long ago i still am glad u guys trying to "bring" it back ill /Salute you to that even to our conflict's that we have.

"Spartan"
See you on the field
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol totally agree with pachy, I was there I don't think you should post your vid on the forums (its doesn't deserve bragging rights), when the "raid" (small group of ppl) that somewhat formed to hold you guys back only had 2 healers xD of which we were somewhat afk lol

PS: oh and horrible job at targeting the enemy heals, I only died once ^_^ might want to get an addon to help u guys with that :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 09:01 AMPosted by Pachyderm
ZERK, QYJ and Invictus should all do Wargames and post them to YT with Skype audio.

We have asked HnG a few times to do War Games, but we were turned down :(

Maybe we will have better luck with ZERK.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/22/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Guiltie
We have asked HnG a few times to do War Games, but we were turned down :(

i wasnt turned down. i just asked nicely, and they were totally up for it.

01/22/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Pachyderm
The problem with asking HnG to Wargames is that the pickings are really slim.

this sounds about right. when we did wargames against flawless, their issue was not being able to have a comp at all, and just throwing whoever was interested into a group. nobody wants to go into a wargame/rbg with a terrible comp (or just a bunch of random classes, or a bunch of people of the same class) because its pretty much an auto lose.

Which is why I've been considering going Horde.

i told you to go horde! you should listen to me more often! :P

01/22/2013 09:01 AMPosted by Pachyderm
ZERK, QYJ and Invictus should all do Wargames and post them to YT with Skype audio.

i approve of this message.. only if i can be muted. i dont enjoy making people's ears bleed. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Make a post on here challenging EVERYONE on deathwing to a fight.

We've tried doing that. No one wants to wargame our guild. A cluster!@#$ zergfest in the Gurubashi arena won't prove anything in terms of who is better--I can't even begin to think how that makes sense for you.

The Alliance population is just too sparse to do anything too serious, hence why I always pushed the guild as a "casual-hardcore" experience when I was in charge.

Couple seasons ago, myself Guiltie and Schmeebs made alliance alts and led 7 other people on Deathwing alliance to 2k. That's nothing specacular in the grand scheme of things for Ruthless season, but it better than the 1350 alliance groups floating around. The problem with Deathwing period is that the bad players think they're too good to group with others that don't fit their predetermined standards (0 CR? clearly they're bad in spite of them having HWL exp and arena master) and the good players just xrealm pug to avoid that nonsense.

when we did wargames against flawless, their issue was not being able to have a comp at all

I wasn't around when you guys wargamed them, but I know from FCing for them that they do have a set "core" and are legalistically strict about their comp. Their problems lie in many other areas.

I have no idea who Invictus is, but if either of them want to wargame us that'd be great. We still can't find anyone interested in doing so and we never get queued up against our own server when we're doing guild RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Which is why I've been considering going Horde.

very well pachy, a KoS order shall be issued
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You going to stare him down until he hopefully dies of old age like you do our guild?

Or is getting wiped and retreating to the air repeatedly all part of the plan.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You going to stare him down until he hopefully dies of old age like you do our guild?

we only had one heal, so its suicide to go down there

and how much was berserker paid to rout us?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

we only had one heal, so its suicide to go down there

and how much was berserker paid to rout us?

You outnumbered us the whole time, and while only having one healer is unfortunate, you guys spent a majority of your time hovering in the air like cowards instead of engaging us. So as much as I enjoyed watching you guys get shelled to death over those 45 minutes, it was pretty boring that you guys didn't actually want to fight. Pretty lame excuse for a pvp guild.

Also: Why would anybody need to pay Berserker? QYJ easily won every battle and you guys just sat on your mounts like idiots until we eventually got bored and left.
Edited by Swift on 1/24/2013 4:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]