BERSERKER has returned

90 Blood Elf Rogue
we had no heals, so its suicide to go down there

Fixed that for you. Disc priests casting "heal" (not flash, not greater, just "heal") don't count. Period.

That being said, your entire team of dps still couldn't zerg down our shaman healer. I don't think your problem there was lack of heals.

Disappointing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/19/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Antwerpen
As the Alliance already have seen first hand, Deathwing's oldest PvP guild has returned in Mists of Pandaria. We present to you this video which we created the other night while raiding Stormwind, Ironforge (the tram in between), and finally, Shrine of the Seven Stars.

Oldest pvp guild? i'm pretty sure I never saw your guild till cata and I know for a fact I didn't see you in BC cause <iron legion> ran around acting like they were amazing like you guys did in cata. You guys could have been around wrath but i don't remember that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Lol that H&G raid on our PVP vendors was funny. We had 1 guy from our RBG team while in queue say that they were there. We left queue, flew out there and wiped you guys, twice. Granted there were other Horde there, not saying there wasn't.

Let me just quote this because of how accurate this was.

Disc priests casting "heal" (not flash, not greater, just "heal") don't count. Period.

That being said, your entire team of dps still couldn't zerg down our shaman healer. I don't think your problem there was lack of heals.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I joined BERSERKER 2/3/2010 and it was taking off. I think the point is that its the longest living pvp guild active to date on the server. As for defenseless cities the video was taking by a healer who doesn't have bars above players heads. Had you seen my perspective there was a see of red at SW Keep. Ask H&G, they had their whole guild there. must have been 2-4 of you...... mostly running from GY tho :)
Edited by Butterboi on 1/26/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ask H&G, they had their whole guild there. must have been 2-4 of you...... mostly running from GY tho :)

not whole guild, only whoever was there at the moment because the rest of us was with meowmix tearing hell inside your shrine bank or at the stairs killing random people
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Oldest pvp guild? i'm pretty sure I never saw your guild till cata and I know for a fact I didn't see you in BC cause <iron legion> ran around acting like they were amazing like you guys did in cata. You guys could have been around wrath but i don't remember that.

Easy solution here. Everyone and their grandmother remembers BERSERKERs one year anniversary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfM1d4FR50

Take away a year off the uploaded date and give or take a few weeks of editing and we have when BERSERKER was born.

It'd be around September 2009 being about one year into Wrath of the Lich King

-Zëphyr
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/27/2013 08:09 AMPosted by Bustt
It'd be around September 2009 being about one year into Wrath of the Lich King

Dead on there my old friend.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/27/2013 08:09 AMPosted by Bustt
Everyone and their grandmother remembers BERSERKERs one year anniversary

I REMEMBER THIS!! RIP old org bank. :[
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/27/2013 11:53 AMPosted by Menohealyou
I REMEMBER THIS!! RIP old org bank. :[

I was thinking the other day how much I miss old Org.

Also I still feel like BERSERKER can take credit for them putting the anti-spam thing on general/trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I remember in the beginning of cataclysm we won a 3v4 against your guild in a duel in gurabashi arena. Still looks pathetic to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/30/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Azuzin
I remember in the beginning of cataclysm we won a 3v4 against your guild in a duel in gurabashi arena. Still looks pathetic to me.

Think you are missing the point... BERSERKER was never about "quality" players. It was about quantity and mob mentality to boot.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Nostalgia.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol that H&G raid on our PVP vendors was funny. We had 1 guy from our RBG team while in queue say that they were there. We left queue, flew out there and wiped you guys, twice. Granted there were other Horde there, not saying there wasn't.

Let me just quote this because of how accurate this was.

Disc priests casting "heal" (not flash, not greater, just "heal") don't count. Period.

So feisty! I love it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
So feisty! I love it.

?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I sense a subtle callout.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

I have no idea what you're saying or who you are, but sure. Exactly!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/07/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Retticky

I have no idea what you're saying or who you are, but sure. Exactly!

Wasn't planning on spelling it out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]