Well i guess its Time.

90 Human Warlock
i came to excutus in 2006, sicne then i have meet countless ppl both horde and Alliance i call friends. after so long i must say Goodbye.

to Wasted Pot. Ty guys when i was horde you gave me a home, boss kills, achivments, and Fun time. Thank you all.

to Sargarz, looks like next expansion we wont battle threw every Quest hub/ zone while lvling. all the times you killed me in BC, wotlk, and Cata. and the few tiems i kiled you :) i will miss that was alot of fun, and i came to expect it every expansion :)

To the Ally friends i leave behind, so many names i cant keep track of, i know many of the ones i called friend have allreayd left server , or quiet game. but many of you i still have sceen time to time. after all the Horriable pugs, good pugs, countless wipes, and good times. Thank you.

Executus, 6 years ive called you home. i love this server, and will miss it. Goodbye <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Quitting the game?

Or just leaving executus?

Either way, gotta do what makes you happy. Otherwise why does it matter lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
oh
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i came to excutus in 2006, sicne then i have meet countless ppl both horde and Alliance i call friends. after so long i must say Goodbye.

to Wasted Pot. Ty guys when i was horde you gave me a home, boss kills, achivments, and Fun time. Thank you all.

to Sargarz, looks like next expansion we wont battle threw every Quest hub/ zone while lvling. all the times you killed me in BC, wotlk, and Cata. and the few tiems i kiled you :) i will miss that was alot of fun, and i came to expect it every expansion :)

To the Ally friends i leave behind, so many names i cant keep track of, i know many of the ones i called friend have allreayd left server , or quiet game. but many of you i still have sceen time to time. after all the Horriable pugs, good pugs, countless wipes, and good times. Thank you.

Executus, 6 years ive called you home. i love this server, and will miss it. Goodbye <3

Really sad to see you go Clipe, you've been on Executus almost as long as I have, and you're one of the few who still bothers to check these forums.

I assume you're transferring, so I'll address my post on that assumption. Alot of Executus' best Alliance guilds have long since left the server; it's been really sad to see guild after guild leave. I look back on all the great guilds that used to be on this realm, guilds that were at one point some of the top guilds in the U.S. You old timers will no doubt remember <Cloud Nine>, <Drama>, <Nameless>, <Eye Candy>, and more recently <Rocket Surgeons>.

I came to this server in 2006, arguably the prime of Executus PvE and PvP (as my brother Inspired, who's far more into PvP will tell you). This server was rocking, filled with crazy good players. I've seen a little bit of the decline of Executus Alliance, although I've taken breaks here and there, so I haven't seen the full decline.

Maybe Executus is a microcosm of WoW itself; after 8 years, perhaps this decline in population is inevitable. But if that's the real truth, then I don't know that it can ever be fixed.

My theory is that people just flat out gave up on Executus. At some point, guild leaders and players just decided to go to supposed greener pastures. And for each person (and guild) that left, it only made it more likely that more players and guilds would leave. And once this process began, how can it be stopped?

I don't have an answer to that question. I just wish that we as a community could figure out some way to bring some people back here.

-Leaf
Edited by Leaferikson on 1/20/2013 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I wish you luck Clipe. Sad to see more ppl leaving the server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Am I the only Alliance GM that reads these forums anymore? Or am I just the only one that responds?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/21/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Leaferikson
Am I the only Alliance GM that reads these forums anymore? Or am I just the only one that responds?
I got an Ally guild and I am GM of it. So technically I watch the forums also. lol But, one thing is for sure. I have seen a massive amount of alliance leaving the server. Individuals and entire guilds up and leaving. Sad to see imo.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/21/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Dreadious
I got an Ally guild and I am GM of it. So technically I watch the forums also. lol But, one thing is for sure. I have seen a massive amount of alliance leaving the server. Individuals and entire guilds up and leaving. Sad to see imo.

I heard Horde side has PUGS?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I heard Horde side has PUGS?

You heard correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
/jealous
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It would be nice to see both sides a bit more balanced. But I think that is too much to ask for at this time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I told you they did Leaf, didnt believe me :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/21/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Obligatory
I told you they did Leaf, didnt believe me :P

It seemed like a myth!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/21/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Dreadious
It would be nice to see both sides a bit more balanced. But I think that is too much to ask for at this time.

I really believed in Executus, so many have left though :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Nooooooo clipe don't goooooooo

for real it's too dead here. LF life
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu! Mexican hat gnome! Whyyy?! </3
Miss you Clipey.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LATER BUD SAD THE SERVERS DEAD.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight

Bye bye!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I honestly gave up on Executus for months and hid on Illidan because of the disappointment of going online to no one on. I came back and started recruiting hard for our guild and have found people coming back to the game after a few years break. Executus is home and always will be. Daire Sloan has never been much more than a leveling guild since our raiders moved back to Illidan but I can be proud of the accomplishments of so many of the members we helped level that went on to be great raiders for other guilds. I miss so many people that have moved past the game or moved servers and I just hope they come back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]