Rare Transmog Items Back on the Market!

90 Worgen Rogue
LIKE JELLY
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
grape or strawberry?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Oh Jez change your !@#$%^. It's my opinion, get over it sweetcheeks. Your set was hideous...looked like something you'd find in a baby's diaper. And I think it would look bad on anyone really. The colors just didn't look right at all and it looked like it was too tight for a worgen if that makes sense. Your transmog now looks much better and I think even the ornate/magnificent/engraved gear would flatter your toon as well. Getting butthurt cuz I thought your gear looked like crap makes me giggle. Skyla, you've whispered me in game several times saying "lol" when I go on my tangents in trade chat so I'm not sure why you're surprised about my opinion.

Not sure why you kids are up in arms over my opinion. I NEVER said anyone had to agree. I simply stated my opinion. Again, not sure why you're all so damn mad.

Falormir, I'm not a man, nor am I mad I didn't win. I just think there were other mogs that looked way better. Vigilanti was my personal favorite and of course Lusteria looked amazing in his/her many beautiful plate sets.

First of all this was not a 'whats your opinion, Egor' thread, this was a 'Kuching is selling transmogs, please message him' thread. Nobody asked for your opinion, nor do they care about your opinion anyways. Until we have Egor's Fashion Show, where people donate over 300k + mounts, your opinion is pretty moot.

Also, simply saying 'I did not like x transmog' and saying 'it's hideous, its looks like puke, etc.' are two very different things. You're obviously fuming angry, livid even, and have some weirdo hate on for me for absolutely no reason, I don't even know who you are! Everyone is laughing at you, including me. It's supposed to be fun, chill the !@#$ out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/23/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Tiptoes
LIKE JELLY

mai droopies
<3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/23/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Jezaebel
I don't even know who you are! Everyone is laughing at you

Everyone is laughing at you

laughing at you

http://tinyurl.com/cqdhqcn

Things you say on the interwebs hurt in real life !
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/23/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Zazam
Yea I didnt win either, but I did have a hand in several others winning :D

When did you get back!!?? I've still got that Hyperion set on Danaeris, omg I LOVE it :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/23/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Furvert

laughing at you

http://tinyurl.com/cqdhqcn

Things you say on the interwebs hurt in real life !

Them feels, them feels
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Last time I checked, I'm allowed to state my opinion whenever I want. Kuching stated he was responsible for your transmog and I said it looked like puke. No big deal. Saying I thought your transmog looked bad hardly means I have a "hate on" for you.

I don't see anyone laughing at me in this thread other than maybe you, wouldn't care if they were anyways. It's just s single opinion so again, not sure why you're all so pissed that my opinion differs from yours.

Did you see me flipping my sh*t when you said my face looked like puke? No. It's an opinion and I respect it and would never #!*@#%#* someone of their opinion. You should be more chill like your hubby...he's cool as !@#$. Tell him I said hi and that I miss his fancy transmog gear in the ah :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Last time I checked, I'm allowed to state my opinion whenever I want. Kuching stated he was responsible for your transmog and I said it looked like puke. No big deal. Saying I thought your transmog looked bad hardly means I have a "hate on" for you.

I don't see anyone laughing at me in this thread other than maybe you, wouldn't care if they were anyways. It's just s single opinion so again, not sure why you're all so pissed that my opinion differs from yours.

Did you see me flipping my sh*t when you said my face looked like puke? No. It's an opinion and I respect it and would never #!*@#%#* someone of their opinion. You should be more chill like your hubby...he's cool as !@#$. Tell him I said hi and that I miss his fancy transmog gear in the ah :)

LMFAO
My husband is a meaner troll than me, I'm but his humble apprentice <3
How do you know I even have a husband!? god damn you are a creeeeeper
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Someone was giving him !@#$ in trade chat one night about his x-mog prices and I simply said that his prices were reasonable given that x-mog is way pricier or most other servers. I also told the person to simply not buy it if he thought the prices were too high and told him to stop complaining in trade chat. Your hubby said "aww, Egor I didn't know you cared." Then he took me out to Elwynn and tested his beastly frostfire macro thingy for pvp. I mentioned something about having Ethroy on real id and he told me to add him so I did. No creeper here :)

But seriously, he had some really nice x-mog gear and the market has been kinda blah lately. I have a 6-tab guild bank full of stuff and 3 tabs in another bank full of stuff but meh. Fatandsassy/Kebertxela has some nice stuff too, just not a very big selection. I'd like to see the market pick up because there are some really nice, easy-to-get sets that are never in the ah and I would like to see people rocking them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/23/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
I mentioned something about having Ethroy on real id and he told me to add him so I did.

I like backpacks. By the way you deleted me on real id :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I may have deleted you while in the process of trying to delete someone else. I cleaned up my real id last night.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/23/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Jansport
I mentioned something about having Ethroy on real id and he told me to add him so I did.

I like backpacks. By the way you deleted me on real id :(

It's cuz she's mad bro
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Not mad at all. I've been friends with Erq since we were in Bane together. There were some people on my real id that haven't been on in over a year so I went through and cleaned out my list last night. He got deleted along with someone else that I didn't mean to delete. I have no reason to be mad at him, nor have I ever been mad at him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/23/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
Not mad at all. I've been friends with Erq since we were in Bane together. There were some people on my real id that haven't been on in over a year so I went through and cleaned out my list last night. He got deleted along with someone else that I didn't mean to delete. I have no reason to be mad at him, nor have I ever been mad at him.

Meh. Should of been mad at me over the live stream thing :3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/23/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Egorthegreat

Egor, I'm trolling you, I know you're not mad at Erq geeeez
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
BUY MY TRANMORGS AND YOU TOO CAN BE A PART OF:
http://bit.ly/WVZ1Mq
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Hi, I'm the mage formerly known as Psi, now on Darkspear. (I know my transmog is awesome, thanks!).

I once raised 200k in one week selling transmogs, and spent it on Jez. I bought her Sylvanas' Music Box and Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak the day Pandaria dropped cause I can do stuff like that. I don't know if my transmog prices are fair, all I know is that people who complain about prices are typically just butthurt that they're broke.

I'm touched that you remember me killing you, Egor. However, I must request that you apologize for your poor taste. Jez' transmog for that competition was as close to empirically awesome as something as subjective as fashion can be. Not only did it win a metric sh!t ton of gold and the approval of three esteemed judges from the top transmog site on the internet, but in was recognized in a separate competition later, and would have won if those damn blood elves would grow fur and make it fair.

So while you can retreat into the vestiges of 'just your opinion', my own professional opinion is that your opinion is retarded.

In addition, I charge 15 gold a word, meaning that you now owe me 3330 gold to compensate my time in writing this. You may mail it to my bank alt, Accounting.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I won't apologize for my opinion. We'll simply have to agree to disagree. While I admire your need to defend your wife's honor and poor taste in gear (despite the approval of "esteemed judges...esteemd by aliens I assume) I still disagree. It's cute that you're here and all and kind of romantic in a weird way, but I'm sure your wife can handle her own issues.

This started with a simple comment from me and now I've got tons of kids flaming mad at me. Looks like I win the internets for being able to get this many replies for a single opinion. Cool that people give me that sort of power over their emotions and it makes me giggle.
Erq should be busting in here any minute with some popcorn I assume.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Mad? No... entertained.

Posted by Furvert

laughing at you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]