Rare Transmog Items Back on the Market!

88 Human Rogue
01/23/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Coldfx
However, I must request that you apologize for your poor taste. Jez' transmog for that competition was as close to empirically awesome as something as subjective as fashion can be

http://tinyurl.com/aydsos3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/23/2013 09:02 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
Erq should be busting in here any minute with some popcorn I assume.

I don't have any popcorn in this backpack :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I don't even know who you are! Everyone is laughing at you

Everyone is laughing at you

laughing at you

Laughing at you is right. You haven't been online in a while and yet all of a sudden you appear on the fizz forums as soon as your wifey poo has an issue with me. Cute but kinda sad. I hope she lets your balls out of her purse at least once a week for some air :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/23/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Jansport
Meh. Should of been mad at me over the live stream thing :3

Not at all. Fb creepers are weird, but nothing to be mad about. And if you don't have popcorn in your backpack, what do you keep in there?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
LOL!

I'm a vewwy naughty troll, sorry if I hurt your feelings Egor, it's all fun and games till someone gets hurt I guess.

I don't think anyone is flaming mad at you, maybe giggling, but not angry at all, and if they are mad, they shouldn't be.

Kuching's gotta make some money - and you know what they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity!

btw, where is Sinnerxxs, I basically did this for his entertainment :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Edited by Jansport on 1/27/2013 5:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I honestly thought the

'OH SNAP' part was a clear indication of my intentions as a troll :(

Psi is my knight in shining troll armor <3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You didn't hurt my feelings. It's not possible for someone I don't know to do such a thing, let alone on the internet. In fact, it rarely happens in real life since I'm such a cold hearted c*nt.

I've been in the transmog market for quite a while and have never heard of Kuching. I first learned about him a few days ago when I posted all my crap. He has some nice pieces but nothing that interests me. My original post still stands. I'm still looking for vanguard legplates and pieces of the glorious set. Wouldn't mind getting the steadfast set for my shammy but I might end up farming for it....not sure yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
01/23/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
Laughing at you is right. You haven't been online in a while and yet all of a sudden you appear on the fizz forums as soon as your wifey poo has an issue with me.

I forget who started this.

01/22/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
Didn't Jezaebel win the first prize on her hunter? That set was hideous.

Phew thank god I can go back to page 1 and check who's trolling who and derailing a competitor's thread.

Besides, you mistake my intentions. The more drama this thread generates around transmogs, the more gold I make. You see, I never left, I just know when to shut up (unlike you, 'winner of the internets'.)

I hope she lets your balls out of her purse at least once a week for some air :)

Get used to hoping for my balls to be let out, Egor, Jez always lets me teabag a scrub like you! :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Kuching was the toon that received all of Psi and Nalbeer's transmog inventories when both of them left the market and I'll give you three guesses who the toon belongs to ;)!

omg THIS THREAD IS AWESOME
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
http://wowroleplaygear.com/wp-content/uploads/wppa/277.jpg

I still only see gold. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/23/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Coldfx
Get used to hoping for my balls to be let out, Egor, Jez always lets me teabag a scrub like you! :D

Still wanting to fight your wife's battles huh? Surely you can do better than that. Seems like the very definition of scrub if you ask me. I don't wish to be tea bagged with balls that haven't dropped yet, scrub :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
01/23/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
I don't wish to be tea bagged

01/23/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
with balls
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
damn I loved that mog :(

Here's a piccie of Kuching, he donated 30k to the contest, then Nalbeer went and upped his donation to 31337...good times.
http://wowroleplaygear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Selection-of-Fizzcrank-Sponsors.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Now that I know Kuching is you, it will be fun to massively undercut you on the items of yours that I have as well so thanks for the heads up :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
We will happily waste your time on the AH Egor. You are thoroughly outclassed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Neat.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
http://tinyurl.com/bz22wbv
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
'I'm not mad but I'm going to spend all my time undercutting you on the AH, cuz, I'm not mad'

k
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/23/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Zazam
Yea I didnt win either, but I did have a hand in several others winning :D

Zam got me started with the Cloudkeeper Leggings while farming for his Master's Hat. Now I have 4 fully mogged toons. Two of which were in WoW Factor, earning me 22k gold.

Was in the first round on Boudecca and then switched to my Shammy, Eutopia and made the top ten with her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]