[A] <Reloaded> - 10 Weekend Raiding - LFM

100 Pandaren Warrior
<Reloaded> is a two night a week adult raiding guild looking working on ToT progression.

Our weeknights team is full at the moment, but we have a weekend team in need of some people. This team will start progression in ToT soon and needs some more tanks and heals.

We have a group of capable players and will take the time to answer your questions and point you in the right direction. All of us are adults with full-time jobs that value our raid time so we make our raid time count.

Our core has been raiding together since Naxx, we like to down bosses while having a good time.

High
Monk - Heals/DPS
Druid - Resto/Guardian
Pali - Prot/Holy

What we provide

- Level 25 guild with repairs for all our members.
- Consumables for progression raids including flasks and feasts.
- Enchants and gems at no cost to our guild members with materials
(sometimes provided if available.)
- Multiple crafters with the latest recepies for all professions.
- A relaxed raiding atmosphere where we help each other and you will be treated like an adult.
- Frotobaggins always looking to raid every single minute he is online. If you love to raid any type of content he will go with you!

Non raiders and alts welcome! If you are too undergeared for current content but are willing to put in the time we try to run alt runs as well as the previous tier.

If you like what you have read here and are thinking of joining us or you have further questions, contact Kovuh in game for more information about the weekend guild. If you have any more questions about the guild contact Logtar in game (alts: Hollogos - Funch). Battletag - Logtar#1704

* LoLKids not welcome. ;)
Edited by Logtar on 5/28/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
`
Edited by Logtar on 2/21/2013 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
`
Edited by Logtar on 2/21/2013 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
`
Edited by Logtar on 2/21/2013 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
`
Edited by Logtar on 2/21/2013 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
-
Edited by Hollogos on 2/21/2013 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
-
Edited by Hollogos on 2/22/2013 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
-
Edited by Hollogos on 2/28/2013 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
We are also open to a partial 10 man joining our guild for weekend raiding. Hit me up on real id Logtar#1704
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
hey. i would be interested in discussing a possible guild merger. add me to real ID.

Szymanski@mad.scientist.com

hope you have a good weekend
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Phone! help me recruit for our weekend raid :P
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Still looking for people to join our weekend raid team!

Logtar#1704
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Have open spots for Tanks and a healer!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What time is your raids scheduled?

Thanks! :-)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
It will be between 7-8 CST (Server Time) Kovuh is working on the time that will work for the group better. We are still trying to locate a couple of dedicated tanks.

On a more selfish note, I still want you with us so I can have a pali for 2s!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Still looking for a tank for the weekend raid! Come and have some fun with a great group of people!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do you only need a tank now? My wife and I are both healers and are looking for a weekend raiding group. She's a Shaman or Holy/Disc Priest.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Korron, the weekend group is flexible. Contact Kovuh in game. I am sure that if you both show up and are willing to raid we will find a spot for you on this group :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]