RIP, Hardrock <Modus Veritas>

90 Human Priest
I'm sorry to hear today, and pass on to the forums, that Hardrock of <Modus Veritas> passed away unexpectedly this morning.

Hardrock was like a rallying general for Kilrogg alliance, a source of strategy and enthusiasm that made pvp in battlegrounds and world pvp engaging and meaningful in a pve world. He never accepted the notion that "alliance sucks at pvp", and as a result, most of the people who pvp'd with him can honestly say, we won more than we lost.

I enjoyed Hardrock's sense of humor, his hearty common sense, and his rallying cries to defend the king, to queue for Wintergrasp, TB, or to join him in dominating Alterac Valley for an evening. I'll miss his conversation, his friendship, and his kindness.

I know Kilrogg will miss Hardrock dearly as one of its great leaders and a friend.
Rest in Peace, Hardrock.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Well said, he will be missed by all of us who were close to him.

My sympathies to his friends and family.

AV wont be the same without him.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I did not know him, but I am sorry to hear this. Condolences to all his friends and family.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
): May he rest in peace.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Lux
I'm really sorry to hear this. I got to run with him a few times in Cata and he always kept it fun. RIP Hardrock and condolences to his family and friends.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Well said Doc, I will miss AV runs with him like no other. RIP Hardrock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Doc, I would like to thank you for your kind words about my brother. He got my house hooked on this game and it will never be the same without him. I will always miss his whispers asking if I wanted to kill some horde with him, and when those nights happened, my wife would always go to bed saying "you kids play" because she knew it would be an all-nighter. As a way to honor his memory and to celebrate his life, I am trying to schedule a "weekend" of AV in his honor for the next Call to Arm: Alterac Valley which is on Feb 12-Feb 14. As I have told his wife and guild mates, it will be my way of celebrating my brothers life, and his favorite past time. Hopefully we will be killing many horde over these 3 days in the place that he loved more then almost any other, Alterac Valley.

Again, Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Thank you all for the wonderful comments , wishes and blessings. Hardrock as alot of you know was my husband and Love of my life. We all lost a great man in game and out. I would like to share with some of you that have our Vent info. On Sat Jan 26 @ 2pm I will be opening vent with open mic so that many of his friends that can not be with us may listen in and be apart of his services. We only have a 40 man vent so double up in same room if possiable.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
QQ
I had lots of fun with Hardrock over the past 4 yrs. We go way back. Helped him tame fire pig one day. Took 2 hrs. LOL I will miss him. He was a great guy. R.I.P.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]