Gear / Setup guidance

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hate to say 'rate my toon'...but i guess I'm asking to be rated sort of. Looking for some advice on a few things in regards to gearing and such. Started with more hit/exp/haste build, but at such lower gear level, was recommended get more prot gear, then reforge/gem to Hit cap>Expertise Cap>Mastery>Haste>parry/dodge. Outside getting Greater Ox, I think I'm about as far as I can go at this moment. Did a couple MV bosses yesterday once gear was setup, felt good, and now looking to go full on tanking. I'm skeptical on how to use my pooled up VP tho...best to use it to upgrade drops or spend on rep gear? Was thinking I'd get this week's LFR's out of the way today/tomorrow, then if no drops, spend on rep gear. Also, it seems ppl are all over the place about wep enchant. Running Colossus at the moment, but wondered if Windsong would be more beneficial? Any advice on the gear and/or next steps would be appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]