[A] Dark Prodigy - LF Holy Paladin + more

90 Night Elf Rogue
<Dark Prodigy> is actively recruiting for our 10 man raid teams. We are 6/6 MV and 3/6 HoF 1/4 ToES. Looking for a Item Level of 470, or very close to it. You must know your class well.

<Dark Prodigy> offers free repairs, gems, flasks, potions and enchants to our raid team

Please apply at: http://darkprodigy.wowstead.com/recruitment or speak to any member in game for more information.
Edited by Stabyripstab on 2/11/2013 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just transfer horde and join <Forge>. We need a third raid team to challenge our second raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Someone has to stay alliance and be the best there ever was.
Edited by Stabyripstab on 1/22/2013 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you want that to happen you better get to work. They're two boss kills away from practically getting free epics from Shekzeer and all of Terrace.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well, it doesn't take us a month to down a new boss. So join <Dark Prodigy> now for free epics!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
=-) Heddin! You are always welcome to join Dark Prodigy. We are getting a second group together.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump -- We are 2/6 HoF now and Garalon will die this coming week. We are still looking fore more players of all sorts for our 2nd raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Our first group is looking for a third healer with dps off spec.

Looking for all classes and specs for our other two groups.

Raid Times:
Group 1 Monday and Tuesday 8:00p - 11:00p
Group 2 Wednesday and Thursday 8:00p - 11:00p
Group 3 Friday 9:00p - 12:00a

Visit our website or whisper me or inigiomontya online if you want anymore information.
http://darkprodigy.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bumped with current recruitment and progress.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Just one problem, it's tax season :(
Can't raid until late on Fridays and one day isn't enough to get deep into instances.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
A good portion of that group will be alts from our main run's that know the instance well enough to do it one day a week. Depending on if we can fill the roster for the weekend run it will likely continue on Saturday or Sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just one problem, it's tax season :(
Can't raid until late on Fridays and one day isn't enough to get deep into instances.

I disagree, one night is more than enough to clear normal modes but doesn't leave much time for messing around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I can raid on Friday's now, if you still have room. Who do I talk to in game? I'll be getting on around 8pm server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Message any member in game and we can get you an invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]