<WWA> Selling t14 kills, achievements, titles

Greetings,
Starting this coming reset, <WWA> will be selling a few interesting things from tier 14, including but not limited to a few titles, achievements, kills and overflow loot from the associated bosses.
Please also note that while prices are steep, you also have the ability to use your Elder Charms on heroic bosses, which is a great opportunity itself.
Prices we are considering are as follows:

Delver of the Vaults Title/Cutting Edge Achievement -- This Pack includes a kill of Will of the Emperor Heroic, in MSV, which will award the title, as well as the "Cutting Edge" Feat of strength. (100,000g)

Delver of the Vaults Deluxe Package -- This includes all of the stuff from the normal "Delver" pack, plus overflow loot. (150,000g)

The Complete MSV Achievement run -- This pack essentially includes the kill achievement for all bosses in MSV, which would include the title for heroic Will, as well as the "Cutting Edge" achievement from heroic will. (150,000g)

The Even More Complete MSV Achievement -- This pack includes the same stuff as the complete MSV, but also includes all overflow loot. (200,000g)

We will also are able to sell the sha of fear "Fearless" title and the associated FoS in addition to the empress achievement, if the price is right. Contact one of us in game for details on those two achievements. Additionally, if you are looking for a specific item feel free to ask, and we can see what we can work out. When in doubt, ask.

FAQ:
Golly Gee, Sarkasmos, that sounds like a fine deal. How can i pay you guys?
At the present time we are only accepting payments of gold. We are somewhat negotiable, except in that we will most probably only accept gold as payment.

How do we know <WWA> is not going to rip us off?
Simply put, we have sold hundreds and hundreds of items, achievements and titles over the last few years. We have a 100% success rate, and not a single person has ever expressed to me that they were dissatisfied with the services we provided.

What is the "Cutting Edge" feat and how long to do i have to acquire it?
Cutting Edge is the achievement earned for killing a raid boss before the nerf or next tier is implemented, and in this case will be available only until patch 5.2. Buying any of these kills from us will result in you getting an achievement that will no longer be obtainable ever after 5.2.

How does payment work?
We expect 50% of the payment upfront as a deposit, and we will collect the remaining 50% before the kill of the last boss. In the case of 1 boss kills we expect 100% before we kill it. In the case of specific loot 50% will be paid upfront, and the remaining 50% will be paid when the item drops before it is looted. There are no refunds.

What is "overflow" loot?
This refers to loot our raiders do not need. This is most of the loot in MSV.

Well, i'm sold! Who do i whisper about buying one of these packs, possible pricing on anything outside of MSV, or with any additional questions?
Simply contact myself, or any other officer and we should be able to help you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hi sarky bump ilubai
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Get these one-of-a-kind deals before they're gone. Keep in mind, the achievement is for A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Get yours today!
Reply Quote
this almost looks worth a server transfer
Reply Quote
Bump to get this thread about the stupid threads that idiots necro'd.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump to the top
Reply Quote
Hi
Reply Quote
Keeping this thread alive
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Time is running out. Don't miss your chance to get these Feats of Strength before they're removed.

Estimates for the patch are 2-4 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Sark, how's it going pal?
Reply Quote
Fine, you?
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
What does one do with all this gold? I hope you're donating to Children's Week.
Reply Quote
Pour it back into the economy when we buy crafting mats next tier, most likely.
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 12:46 AMPosted by Sarky
Pour it back into the economy when we buy crafting mats next tier, most likely.
Usually resulting in a ban.
Reply Quote
Inquire
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]