Whatever happened to First Legion?

90 Goblin Shaman
I used to be in FL way back, on this toon actually as a resto shaman. Had to quit the game for a while near the end of BC and lost touch with all the people there.
I've looked for a few names that I remember but mostly everyone is gone.
I see some Twisting Nether people in CRZs occasionally and it got me curious again.
Would be nice just to see who's still playing and say hi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They left the server long ago. Not sure if it was end of Wotlk or beginning of Cata that they peaced out. Also not sure which server they went to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They left towards late WotLK methinks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Ah well thanks for the infos.
Reply Quote
they went to Sargeras
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Around the middle of ICC, we struggled with recruitment on TN (no one wanted to come to a rp server). So, we migrated to Korgath, and finished off that expansion as a 25 man. We then toned it down to a 10 man for all of Cata for the logistics of how much easier it was to maintain the 10 man scene vs a 25 man. MoP started, but time ran it's course and we had lost too many long time players, so we all have semi gone are separate ways in MoP. I myself do not raid anymore, but there are still a few out there who do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<3 First Legion :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
FL died when Lhorne left!! :P which sucked.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Silanthras! <3 Lhorne is on my facebook. lol

I got to 80 and pretty much stopped playing WoW for a while. First Legion didn't have the same feel that it used to. Didn't help that a lot of the people I enjoyed playing with weren't on as much anymore either. I think most of them transferred off not too long after and some just flat out quit. I'm horde over on Cho'gall now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I miss Kaldore =(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
TRA!!!! omfg gimme Lhornes FB nao! twitter = Razerfitness@Gmail.com gogo!

Little known fact: Kaldore only got into FL because of me :P
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Check your mail on Silanthras! :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
will do when the games back up : D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
When I was horde, I used to fight A.S.S. and FL on a weekly basis. Whether it was doing Hodir or sunwell dailies, or waiting outside of a raid dungeon... i got many death screenshots!! (some of me too >.>)

good times, but since wrath TN has been pretty much on its own, I will admit. (for recruiting purposes)
Edited by Cedes on 2/1/2013 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
"You dont gank First Legion. First Legion ganks you."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They didn't go to Sargeras, but Resurrection did. Forgot what server First Legion initially went to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Korgath
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
would be nice to see those guys again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I miss Nicolea! D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]