<Optimus>LFM Core RBG Group for 5.2 (DK)+More

<Optimus> is a Hardcore PvP Guild on Barthilas Horde. We are generally Aus / NZ based, however we have players from Japan and America as well. We are currently looking for more players for our RBG Group!

Something about ourselves

While most guilds boast to being a PvP Guild since so-and-so date and have been around for however long, Optimus has humbler beginnings. Founded as a guild simply for a group of good friends to be able to PvP together, it has expanded into the massive entity that it is now, over the 1 year that it has been around. Many of its most senior members have been around long enough to say things like 'I was a tree druid before people even dared to use it'.

Something about our RBGs

RBG Times:
Once i get the RBG Group set 'Again' ill be setting times to which it suits everyone

Current progression: 1750cr (In one night when the Original Core was together!). Looking to go 2.2k+ 5.2!

Who are we looking for?

1 DK (Target Caller) must be extremely good at Unholy and Frost

All Exceptional Players are Welcome

I will Armory, Ask Questions and see if u are Capable to go high rating!

If you think you are one of the exceptionally skilled and experienced players you are more than welcome to add Brad#1235 to get a hold of me!

We look forward to hear from you.
Reply Quote
LFM PvP Enthusiasts
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If I join can I also get 2400 in one night?
Reply Quote
Also LF a Boomy for 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/23/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Jovial
This is awkward.
Reply Quote
4 Undead Priest
Check out Optimus destroying When Bored Smash Horde ahahaha 2ez check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZeF6VE4bA
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
01/23/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Jovial
This is awkward.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Why are you recuiting when you already have so many RBGs that have gone from 0 to 2.5k rating in a matter of hours? Seems like talent to me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
everyone stealing my 2ez thing

everyone wants to be badges
Reply Quote
the common internet abbreviation 2ez has been in existence b4 u were born
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know not many people want ret pallies in RBG's but id love to join you guys
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I just transferred to this server from a dead one. I am looking for an active PVP guild, one that does RBG's on a regular basis. I mostly play sPriest, but have played heal spec as well. Can you PST in game, because I am confused how to add Brad#1235, is this in game real ID, IM, or what?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
still waiting for the vid of what happened in stv arena
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]