Is 10% Enough To Fix Resto Druids In 5.2?

90 Troll Druid

Actually I'm pretty sure mostly everyone would agree Resto Druids need some help. The problem is there are some people who are the sky is falling type of poster, and that's when you see people arguing.

The problem is: Who defines when it is "wanting some help" and when it is "sky is falling" kind of post?

Acting like the sky is falling is a well know and historically proven method of getting blizz attention, so why people argue over that? =X

There is no way to make constructive threads about how X is underpowered, without putting your beliefs and your personal experiences in it, since this is a game, not an academic forum.

Developers gives much more attention to how people FEEL, then to how people THEORYCRAFT.
The game needs to be FUN, not mathematically perfect, and not all that is mathematical can be translated in reality when inside of the game. (Thats why DPS curves appear to be way bigger then they really are too.)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I think this is an avid example of 'bring the player, not the class.' - Resto druid's aren't hurting at all....

It's asinine comments like this that keep me going :D

L2P, druids are fine, etc.. etc..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Big difference between 10 man and 25 man there buddy. If you are playing a resto druid in a 25, sucks to suck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey buddy, try reading the thread(s). All are centered around 25-man.

The burden of context is on you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/15/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Lillèth
Big difference between 10 man and 25 man there buddy. If you are playing a resto druid in a 25, sucks to suck.

K as if we were ok in 10-M ...

This whole "druid is ok at 10-M and suck complacently at 25-M" is a myth, we have serious QoL issues, and mana problems in 10-M too, only worse at 25.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
02/15/2013 10:27 PMPosted by Sàtàn

K as if we were ok in 10-M ...

This whole "druid is ok at 10-M and suck complacently at 25-M" is a myth, we have serious QoL issues, and mana problems in 10-M too, only worse at 25.

No we don't, we are 100% fine in 10m. And in 25s, we're fine too. But we need changes. That's all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/15/2013 10:27 PMPosted by Sàtàn

02/15/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Fangthorn

Do I look like I can fix it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/15/2013 10:29 PMPosted by Lillèth

He did not post that until after your little troll. Nice try.

Regardless, not surprising, HC has been doing this for months.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

No we don't, we are 100% fine in 10m. And in 25s, we're fine too. But we need changes. That's all.

K Fleurs, i will forgive you from running away from my last posts since you could not post anything constructive, and could not deny logic.

Now, prove that we are fine in 10m please, developers says otherwise.
Edited by Sàtàn on 2/15/2013 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/15/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Fangthorn

Actually we posted at the exact same time. And I'm not even talking to her. Soooo. Idk why you are so mad.

02/15/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Fangthorn
never claimed the sky is falling

You just did.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
And in 25s, we're fine too. But we need changes.

Brilliant. Your logic is a thing of beauty.
Edited by Fangthorn on 2/15/2013 10:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
K Fleurs, i will forgive you from running away from my last posts since you could not post anything constructive, and could not deny logic.

Now, prove that we are fine in 10m please, developers says otherwise.

Prove that we aren't. All you've done is make up numbers and wrote out fallacious statements that dramatize the reality of how druids are. Fangthorn has been doing the same thing. Fact is, I don't disagree with a lot of the things he says, but he just is overdramatic. You, though, you insist on things are so incredibly bad and make things up then get upset when people don't agree with you. Saying if we aren't having these issues it's because we're bad. It's so immature and small-minded.
Edited by Fleurs on 2/15/2013 10:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Actually we posted at the exact same time. And I'm not even talking to her. Soooo. Idk why you are so mad.

never claimed the sky is falling

You just did.

I quoted your response from 4 hours ago. Your second point might as well been written in crayon.

You are not the sharpest tool in the HC shed, are you?
Edited by Fangthorn on 2/15/2013 10:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC

Reported. Please Fangthorn, if you're going to accuse people of trolling the burden of proof is on YOU. If we were trolling we would've been banned since it's against the rules, but so is inciting a response as well as attempting to defame someones character.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/15/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Fangthorn
shed

It's a shack, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
KGB
So what exactly is wrong with resto druids? :( I'm so confused i see shacks, and talks about the sky is falling, at this point maybe the thread has been derailed :O.
Edited by Shinjeikage on 2/15/2013 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
[quote="79231099568"]

I agree with 10m, disagree somewhat on 25m.

However here's the issue with Resto Druids; Other healers are currently providing tools that are blowing our stuff out of the water. Even though our stuff is quite suitable.

The issue I have is that blizzard seems to be of the mind that they're just going to bandaid buff us in order to bring us more in line with other healers when they're mechanics need nerfing. Backwards approach.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/15/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Tonydanza
However here's the issue with Resto Druids; Other healers are currently providing tools that are blowing our stuff out of the water. Even though our stuff is quite suitable.

This man has just summed up this thread in one sentence. With correct grammar! Oh my!

Anyway, yes - Resto druid's in 25 mans will be blown away on fights such as HM grand emp w/ 3 disc priests and 2 hpallys.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
02/15/2013 11:01 PMPosted by Shinjeikage
So what exactly is wrong with resto druids? :( I'm so confused i see shacks, and talks about the sky is falling, at this point maybe the thread has been derailed :O.

Get back onto your main.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]