Is 10% Enough To Fix Resto Druids In 5.2?

90 Troll Druid
HC
Last thing i will say to you today Fleurs... i know why you think like that, i understand your point, but please, go to all recruting forums, from top to bottom guilds, see who wants a Druid over a Paladin nowdays. The only excuse to bring a resto druid over a Paladin is if there is no other battlerez, or to maximize token distribution for 10-M.

I've had to frequent the recruitment forums more than you can imagine for the past ~2 months... There are plenty of threads out there wanting druids.

There's so much that you think that I believe is skewed and misguided, and I think talking on mumble can rectify the issues we're headbutting on. But right now, I really can't take your posts seriously because you don't seem to fully grasp the situation.

In regards to everything else you've said, I've never said they were weak, I also never said they were the best. I think they're doing fine, but have some pretty glaring problems with their toolset which needed some attention. And I'm excited to see if the WM:B change helps us out, but I can't be sure.

I'll add you on skype.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
best thread NA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]