Cheers to world pvp!

90 Worgen Druid
CQC
Thanks to everybody who came out tonight! I had a blast! @Lockblock you sir fought with honor! much love! To that panda monk bambooya i Glider/typhooned off the pvp vendor roof, wish i had fraps going ;*(
Edited by Yeahbro on 1/23/2013 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/23/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Yeahbro
Thanks to everybody who came out tonight! I had a blast! @Lockblock you sir fought with honor! much love! To that panda monk bambooya i Glider/typhooned off the pvp vendor roof, wish i had fraps going ;*(

This must have been a different encounter than I was involved in. One in which you guys would get wiped and just hover on your mounts above our wall by the PvP vendor. When our shells were up we would take a few of you out, but other than that you guys would just flee and WE were outnumbered (which I have footage of)... Pretty weak guys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Apparently they went back to the venders after we left. How surprising.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/24/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Retticky
Apparently they went back to the venders after we left. How surprising.

yea, as far as I know (because I was in vent the entire time but wasn't playing again till later), more guildmates logged on and we were able to reform battle lines, even though we still only had one heals and we eventually got routed by what might be the entire berserker guild. thats why I asked how much was paid to route us on the other forums.

and very good fight with Beserker, @Antwerpen, you sir, are possibly the Meowmix of the horde, though not as sexy, i'm sorry
Edited by Dethernaxx on 1/24/2013 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/24/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Dethernaxx
yea, as far as I know (because I was in vent the entire time but wasn't playing again till later), more guildmates logged on and we were able to reform battle lines, even though we still only had one heals and we eventually got routed by what might be the entire berserker guild. thats why I asked how much was paid to route us on the other forums.

Not our whole guild, just our 10 man RBG team that heard you guys were there =]

01/24/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Dethernaxx
and very good fight with Beserker, @Antwerpen, you sir, are possibly the Meowmix of the horde, though not as sexy, i'm sorry

tehee ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
01/24/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Guiltie
This must have been a different encounter than I was involved in. One in which you guys would get wiped and just hover on your mounts above our wall by the PvP vendor. When our shells were up we would take a few of you out, but other than that you guys would just flee and WE were outnumbered (which I have footage of)... Pretty weak guys.

MAH EPEEN IS SO BIG WE WIPED YO GAIS CUZ YO LAMESAUCE. We had 13 guys, one healer, held your pvp vendors until 20 showed up. Stop being a turd sandwich and just admit that we give you something to do
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
We had 13 guys, one healer, held your pvp vendors until 20 showed up. Stop being a turd sandwich and just admit that we give you something to do

And we had 7. Thanks for the 5 seconds of something to do in between your airshows.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
01/27/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Retticky
Thanks for the 5 seconds of something to do in between your airshows.

So you were paying attention ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/29/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Yeahbro
Thanks for the 5 seconds of something to do in between your airshows.

So you were paying attention ;)

Yeah I want my money back
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
01/27/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Retticky
airshows.

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERYYY NIGHT AND DAYYYY

I SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLLLYYYY AWAAAYYYY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]