AV fun this fri/sat

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hey TN, Massive Dynamic will be hosting some Alterac Valley runs this friday and possibly Saturday at around 7pm server time, I will be leading Rath strats and we will be summoning the Ice Lord in as many runs as possible. I will be needing a few more people to fill in some of the gaps in the group. An addon called Oqueue is required and access to vent is also a must.

So, come have some fun, come experience the pure epicness of the Ice Lord and Rath strat, come get your epic screenshots and come make the Alliance mad =]

If you have any questions or are interested in coming please send me an in-game mail or reply on here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It's going to be awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not to be debbie downer here, but any program that allows you to queue for battlegrounds with more than five people is against the rules now. I'm sure you can still do it if you want to, but you should be aware of the risks involved if someone at Blizzard decides to deal with you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
actually, queuing has nothing to do with oqueue, queues are done on vent
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh? I'm guessing I just don't understand how it works then. Do you all queue up in groups of five at the exact same moment and then get in that way?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
yep, only thing oqueue does to do with queuing is display timers between each group's queue pop
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Interesting
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Thank you for coming guys, was awesome fun, if you got any cool screenshots put em up on here please XD

Will try and do it more often =]
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
http://oqueue.forumotion.com/t180-ice-lord#784
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]