Expansion after pandaria?

Yes i know pandaria came out only like 4 months ago, but next expansion wil most likely be announced this year. I'm not sure what it will be, most likely not emerald dream, that will probably never happen. What do you think will come next?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
My guesses would be emerald dream, going to a new continent in outland, burning legion homeworld, or just something new and unexpected from lore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Well, I remember they posted a timeline, or business plan showing the dates of all of their products being released in the future and there were two more expansions after Mists of Pandaria.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an Emerald Dream expansion, it'd make a lot of sense but I have honestly no idea how they'd do it. I also have the same opinion on the last expansion which would probably be in the Nether, or something like that, maybe even Azeroth would be invaded (again) by Burning Legion 3.0.

It's nice to think about but also daunting because you've got to wonder what else is left (continent-wise). Not to mention, in my opinion they'd do the Warcraft franchise a great service if they ended the storyline as a strategy game seeing as they started it with one (Warcraft IV).
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
To stay with the whole kiddie theme, I think HELLO KITTY
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Warlock
I don't think I'll last till then, their expansions are getting increasingly boring sooner.. But yeah. I believe the last expansion will have to do with us killing Sargeras so that'll be the Burning Legion. Probably go to Argus, homeworld of the Draenei?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Judgeing by interactions with that Wrathion fella'...

You can assume the Burning Legion is watching and slowly unbuckling thier fistacuffs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/24/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Blissbomb
Well, I remember they posted a timeline, or business plan showing the dates of all of their products being released in the future and there were two more expansions after Mists of Pandaria.
Do remember, the road map only went to 2015 or 2016, so of course there was only 1 expansion on it after MOP. (It was 2 after Cata)
01/24/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Eggplanttofu
And i would also think blizzard is planning on a repeat of the mop/d3 offer sub 1 year to wow and get beta access to next gen mmo.

doubt it, they did the annual pass primarily to lock in subscriptions for the end of the quarter.
Edited by Ashley on 1/24/2013 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/24/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Eggplanttofu
doubt it, they did the annual pass primarily to lock in subscriptions for the end of the quarter.

and you really doubt they would do it again, you are in for a big surprise.
The reason it was successful:
Free Diablo 3 (Diablo fans, and people that heard Diablo games were awesome from friends. Also, FREE GAME!)
Free mount (Mount collectors, and people that like shiny stuff - like me. Lots of people here)
Beta access (WoW lovers that enjoy testing stuff)

If they can't have a similar set up (something valuable (game) free, something shiny free (mount) AND beta access to a game or expac) then it wouldn't really be worth it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Emerald Dream, I will bet.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The reason it was successful:
Free Diablo 3 (Diablo fans, and people that heard Diablo games were awesome from friends. Also, FREE GAME!)
Free mount (Mount collectors, and people that like shiny stuff - like me. Lots of people here)
Beta access (WoW lovers that enjoy testing stuff)

If they can't have a similar set up (something valuable (game) free, something shiny free (mount) AND beta access to a game or expac) then it wouldn't really be worth it.

And i would also think blizzard is planning on a repeat of the mop/d3 offer sub 1 year to wow and get beta access to next gen mmo.

what i wrote shame you missed that.
Beta access to next gen MMO != meeting all three criteria. What a shame you missed the other two.

So, it's 4:15am and english isn't my first language, but I can read and comprehend better...
Hmm..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Return of the Burning Legion starring Kil'jaeden the Deciever
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC
Dailycraft 2.0 with new and improved dailys.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Theres a chart out there somewhere that shows us everything Blizzard gots planed.

It shows TWO more expansions fallow MOP.
Edited by Palastorm on 1/24/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Beta access to next gen MMO != meeting all three criteria. What a shame you missed the other two.

So, it's 4:15am and english isn't my first language, but I can read and comprehend better...
Hmm..

i did not miss anything you just want to troll and nit pick enough of you ignore feature on.
Ignored because you can't address two of three crucial points about why the Annual Pass was successful.
What a shame you won't see this, because you're a bit of a dolt, aren't you.
Theres a cart out there somewhere that shows us everything Blizzard gots planed.

It shows TWO more expansions fallow MOP.
http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/blizzard-product-slate-leaked.jpg
WoW X4 (MOP)
WoW X5 (Next one)
No further expansions on the roadmap.

Remember this was leaked, anyway. So it's probably changed. In fact, definitely, since the WoW movie was planned to be released already...
Edited by Ashley on 1/24/2013 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]