nerf prot pvp

90 Undead Mage
holy wrath and avengers shield hit way to hard in low lv brackets. I should not be being crit for almost 1k by holy wrath and 600 by avengers shield and have a 6 second HoJ stun to follow up avengers shield. no prot pallie should be 26 and 0. none.
Reply Quote
32 Night Elf Druid
FFS
Says the frost mage...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
New rule, any mage that says any class should be nerfed except there own will be promptly ignored.
Edited by Seraphím on 1/24/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What is this... I don't even know
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
'
Edited by Seraphím on 1/24/2013 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
53 Draenei Paladin
Low lvl matters
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Prot pallies wont be a issue once you hit 90, Plus why talk about prots when rogues can 1 hit ppl at low levels?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone complaining about prot PVP?

Is this real life?

Prot is basically the dps spec at low levels.. same is true for warriors, but it's even more true for them. Physical attacks hit for garbage at low level now, ret has exo and judgment that hit fairly hard. Arms and fury are trash compared to the damage that prot, even at zero vengeance, can put out just due to the way the core tanking abilities hit for.

A prot warrior can still global a pretty geared and shielded priest at low levels, and a prot paladin isn't far behind. They're one of the few things that low level caster/healers can be threatened by, and it hurts their egos that something is able to go up against them mechanically and a player that's decent can kill them... in the current priest/druid dominated low level BGs, playing a low level tank gets you a ton of hate. I've gone 70-0 and better a ton, basically camping heirloom healers because !@#$ those people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]