Should I play this guy or...

90 Human Paladin
I am getting tired of PVE all the time, i really want to go back to pvp but I dont have my old pvp character anymore so should i continue leveling my warrior just to do pvp, or should i do pvp on my paladin because to be honest paladins seem like they are really "spell focused" on PVE, so i was curios to know how are paladins in a PVP setting, like battlegrounds and arena
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
with 5.2 ret paladins are getting back some of the utility they previously had.

that being said outside of burst paladins dmg isnt great but the return of some of their utility should make them useful in arenas and bgs.

warriors are getting some interesting changes they will no longer be able to stun train people as easily and with nerf to their survivabilty and dmg output (shockwave cd increase, overpower costing rage, second wind not working while stunned)

in the end pallys bring more utility, warriors will bring arguable just as good if not better burst than ret and better sustained but lack much of the utility that rets have.

if you dont want to be in this utility roll warrior is a better choice but if you like good burst with a large utility on the back end than pick ret.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/24/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Mellowjr
I am getting tired of PVE all the time, i really want to go back to pvp but I dont have my old pvp character anymore so should i continue leveling my warrior just to do pvp, or should i do pvp on my paladin because to be honest paladins seem like they are really "spell focused" on PVE, so i was curios to know how are paladins in a PVP setting, like battlegrounds and arena

Do you want people to want you on your team, or do you want to have to beg your friends to take you on their team? If its the first, pick warrior. If you like groveling, pick ret
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]