EPIC BATTLE SATURDAY ALLIANCE VS HORDE

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Midnight Sunrise of Alliance has challenged the Horde to an epic PVP battle on Saturday, January 26th at 5pm at the mines by K3 in Storm Peaks.

Last man standing wins the battle for their faction. Ultimate reward: Bragging rights.

Both factions must agree on rules before battle and must agree, if they lose, to disrobe and run through opposing faction's capital city. (You guys know this will make a pretty funny youtube video). Let's just hope it's alliance running through Orgrimmar and not the other way around).

Fights will only count on the mine field! Healers this goes for you as well.

Strategy will be outlined once raid groups are formed in Orgrimmar before battle is set to begin.

Also in the mix is a pay to play lottery, highest roll wins pot. Depending on turn out, we can do this with each raid group. (Horde only) Please contact officers in Midnight Sunrise for prizes for Alliance faction if there are any.

Also, we are looking for epic pvp players willing to lead the raid groups and outline a strategy for Horde to win. Please contact Chili (Wildchili/Chilipepper) or Moonraven/Moonswrath or comment on this thread.

Thanks!

Moon

*One last thing, cheating will be an automatic forfeit. This is all in fun so there's no reason to go out there and spoil it with poor sportsmanship. Secondly, once dead do not release. Playing on dead bodies will only add to the humor of the game.
Edited by Moonrosedk on 1/25/2013 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Aww I missed this:(
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Aww, I missed it, too! :( How'd it go?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/28/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Thrlbnogoats
Aww, I missed it, too! :( How'd it go?

I would have just trained you all day <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Alliance won the battle. I believe the time of day played a factor, and the rules were not firmly established. However, Midnight Sunrise has proposed a rematch. Because the victory was contested, there was no streaking this time around :)

I will keep horde posted on the date and time. Please contact Moonraven/Wildchili on horde or comment on this thread with interest and ideas. Also if anyone has any fun ideas for future realm wide pvp battles please contact me. I'd be happy to help organize.

-Moonraven
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I would have just trained you all day <3

LIES! See you at the next one <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]