[A] Whackdonald's Recruiting for 25M

90 Night Elf Rogue
Whackdonald’s has opened recruitment for its 25-man raid crew. Whackdonald’s is an Alliance guild on Aggramar that has been raiding since Vanilla WoW. We are looking for a few good players to strengthen our raiding group. Whackdonald’s has a good mix of classes so we are not requiring a specific class, just good people. Whackdonald’s provides a drama free, fun and fair raiding environment. We are well organized and provide all the tools for efficient raiding.

If you are happy with your guild but would like to experience the challenge of 25-man raiding, we do not require you to leave your guild to raid with us. (Guild membership is offered and encouraged). Outside raiders will receive the same priority for loot as guild raiders.

We are not posting an item level requirement, however applicants should be raid viable, with spec/gear/gems/enchants optimized for PVE raiding. Applicants should know their class and rotations and be willing to come prepared to the raid.

Whackdonald’s Raid Schedule:

(25 Man) : Tuesday – Thursday 8 PM – 11 PM CST

Please send in-game mail to Jinsu, Fedavi, or Seraphinadin if you would like to apply

http://www.whackdonalds.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0
Edited by Fedavi on 2/12/2013 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Current Progression: (25M)

4/6 MV
1/6 HOF

(10M)

6/6 MV
1/6 HOF
1/4 Terrace
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Small Update on Progression

(25M)

5/6 MV
2/6 HOF

(10M)

6/6 MV
2/6 HOF
2/4 Terrace
Edited by Fedavi on 3/1/2013 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Any of the vanilla whack peeps still around?

Halla'
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I miss Theodan.../cry
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Remember the whackdonalds MC runs!! lol

LEEERRROOYYYYYYYYY.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
We probably have about 10 original/early whackies left. Toe, Zaelorn, Mophet, Maz, Jinsu to name a few.

I certainly miss the old-40 man MC and BWL runs. Looks like they will be providing for incentives in 5.2 for 25 Man. Hopefully that will renew interest. I see Expiation and a few others diving back in so that is a good sign.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
We've picked up some good players, but we still have room for a couple more. Patch will be dropping soon, so get in on the 25M goodness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember tons of old WD peeps from back in vanilla, Good to see you guys back in Action!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]