[H] <Death Not Dishonor> (25) Recruiting!

90 Pandaren Mage
Death Not Dishonor, a level 25 Horde guild, is currently recruiting a tank to fill our weekend raid roster.

First, a little about us: We are a very friendly, casual guild that loves to just hang out and have fun. The majority of us have been playing the game since before Cataclysm. Most of us know each other on a first name basis. We enjoy running instances together, running older raid content and just hanging out in vent and chatting with each other.

We currently have one 10 man raid team going at this time. It runs Saturday and Sunday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST. We currently use a modified EPGP loot system that bases loot priority on participation.

Currently, we're looking to fill 1 melee dps spot (rogue, monk, paladin, warrior or death knight) and 2 healers (will consider any class).

Even if you do not fit any of the preferred roles listed above, we encourage everyone to still talk to an officer anyways, as things could change at any time and other accommodations can be made.

For more information, feel free to contact Æonis in-game. You can also add Æonis#1947 to your friends list.
Edited by Æonis on 5/3/2013 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Edited to add additional information.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for some good peeps to help fill out our rosters!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Updated!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a few good folks to join our family!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
We have currently filled out spots at this time. Thanks to all that have shown interest!

If anything else opens up, we'll be sure to update this thread!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Our current needs have been updated!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hi! I was wondering if you had any dps requests for one of your raid teams? I am very interested in your guild and willing to xfer over to horde. I typically raid with this toon and it is my main, however I do have a lock @ 90 as well, just not geared as well. Would love to hear back from you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a few good folks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Current needs updated? Any tanks out there willing to answer the call?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Who's ready for Throne of Thunder?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bets on when the server is coming up?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump! Still looking for a tank! Starting ToT runs this weekend!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Just needing a tank now! If you're a DK or Pally tank looking for a new home, check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still searching for a good tank!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still searching!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]