Rate the Lock Xmog above you!

90 Goblin Warlock
Let's be adult and civil and nice...No need for trolling.

Go easy on me!
90 Orc Warlock
@ Nezza, Solid 79.25/100
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Ya, I think 7.9/10 is about right. You look evil and you match, so you're good. Imo the ding comes from the robe. Its very busy and unless you're up close, the colors will blend rather than being bold.
90 Human Warlock
@Myoda, Minimalistic - Yet I get the feeling you are using it to lul your opponents into thinking you are either under geared or lower level (for the extreme stupid).
7/10

My staff is missing in my profile!! >.<
100 Orc Warlock
@Myoda, Minimalistic - Yet I get the feeling you are using it to lul your opponents into thinking you are either under geared or lower level (for the extreme stupid).
7/10

My staff is missing in my profile!! >.<

Ill give you an 8/10 because its original...

but you look like you should be a colonial mage...so your real rating is 0/10 MAGES SUCK =P jkjk
90 Human Warlock
vengeful/10
90 Human Warlock
^ love the vest & shoulders 9/10
100 Orc Warlock
Learn to use the original set instead of that ripoff recolor.
100 Undead Warlock
No xmog/10

Mine is unoriginal but classic affl i think.
Edited by Vrazel on 1/21/2013 1:24 AM PST
90 Undead Warlock
No xmog/10

Mine is unoriginal but classic affl i think.

A classic indeed, my friend! ;)
90 Worgen Warlock
I do love the T8, myself. I'm currently logged out in my PvP transmog. my PvE transmog looks the same except for the T6 helm and Mantle of the Mind Flayer

Oh am I supposed to give a rating?
T8/5
Edited by Devilwithin on 1/21/2013 7:33 AM PST
90 Human Warlock
*A silhouette manifests, gradually congregating into a increasingly solid figure. Loremaster Sfer is seen standing in the wake of the left over shadowy wisps.*

Sfer: I have seen many dark corners, nightmares and monstrosities in the ment-to-be hidden places of this world... but even a discoverer, an enlightened...can be surprised.

@Devilwithin- 8/10. For synergy of the new models and ye olde. I see that you have tried to hide your innate ferocity through the modest use of rose tinted goggles.

Im afraid it still doesnt make your wicked snarl unnoticable.
100 Goblin Warlock
Sfer 7/10, I don't like it, but I respect what you've done. It's at least kind of original.

I'm just a classic MC theme, using corehound dagger. I really like the cloak I found to go with it.

I have a lot of other xmog sets but nothing really "original". One of my other favorites is corruptor's with a bone staff and pet and the cloak with the skull on it.
Edited by Soularpower on 1/21/2013 9:56 AM PST
90 Human Warlock
8/10 IDC how 'over used' felheart is, i still love it
90 Undead Warlock
9/10 - Super Mario Rocks
90 Orc Warlock
Always loved the theme of that set.
7.5/10 'cause i see it pretty frequently.
90 Human Warlock
I like the faux worgen look. And ICC was one of my favorite raids. I give it a 9 of 10.

I see most are going for the powerful/evil look. I went for the "blend in to not stick out" type look.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
you look like a blue power ranger
90 Human Warlock
01/21/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Noctowl
^ 8/10 for creativity and mix'n'matching sets :)

8/10. The Tabard and belt don't really gel with the solid red on the rest of the outfit.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]