Return or start anew ? What do you think?

90 Troll Shaman
So recently came back after hating the Druid healing changes in cata. Trying to decide if I should come back to an old toon or start a new one. First some background in early wrath I was raiding regularly on a resto shaman and loved it. Then rl got in the way and I took a break in mid through late wrath I lvled and played a resto Druid which I also loved. When the cata patch hit I left didn't like the changes and from what I can tell they aren't much better ( sigh I miss tree form) .

Anyway now that I'm back I was thinking of dusting off this old shaman. So here are my question. 1) given when I raided will I enjoy shamies today? 2) given when I played will it take a long time to adjust? And finally 3) with adjustment time and changes do u think it is better to dust off this toon or start fresh so I can learn as I go ? ( will prob lvl ele after 30 or so since gear for it before doesn't much exist at least it didn't )

Thanks for the help

Zeem
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Shaman
The most immediately obvious changes since wrath for shamans has been the introduction of healing rain, and the overhaul of totems. The other changes that they've seen since then are along the lines of the changes most other classes received (talent adjustments, etc). Just take a look through your spellbook for an overview of their passive mechanics and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Doh reply time out

Been looking aside from totem changes doesn't look to drastic have a feeling I should be able to pick right up on my old one and lvl ele then relearn to heal
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]