Claws of Shek'zeer (LFR), is this exist?

100 Draenei Shaman
After about 30 rolls (kills + bonus rolls) I am not sure if I want to continue to farm this fist. What is the reason to add a weapon to lfr with so small drop rate %? Looks like it's a waste of my time...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
*hugs LFR Claw* My preciousssss...

It took me a long long time to get mine as well. :l
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Including kills and coins, it took me 26 rolls or thereabouts to get my Claw. Patience.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I got both of mine on my first 2 attempts as enhance and used only 1 extra coin. However I have had little luck with sigils of wisdom. Currently at 22 power and 7 wisdom.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It's all RNG. It's not a % chance to drop. It's 15% chance to win loot. Win loot means the system randomly selects an item to give to you.

So you're just unlucky.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i got one just this week. my second kill. off the boss, not a charm.

its a 15% chance for loot, then as enhancement shaman i think we have 3 pieces that can drop off her (helm, fist, tier chest) so in the end its roughly a 5% chance to get the claw.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for answers. My warlock can get 2 different weapons with sha crystals - a sword and a staff (and already got 3), but my enh as usual in trouble with new weapons...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Murphy's law.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
20 Shek'zeer kills + 20 tokens before I got my first one.

I totally understand the frustration. The only thing that kept my nerd rage at bay was scoring a 489 Gara'kal Fist the week before getting my Shek'zeer fist.
Reply Quote
i got one just this week. my second kill. off the boss, not a charm.

its a 15% chance for loot, then as enhancement shaman i think we have 3 pieces that can drop off her (helm, fist, tier chest) so in the end its roughly a 5% chance to get the claw.

No... 15% to get loot, if you pass this test, 33.33% chance to get claw for enhance
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
01/24/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Cu
No... 15% to get loot, if you pass this test, 33.33% chance to get claw for enhance

15% chance to win loot
33.33% chance to win claw if you win loot

.15 x .33 = 5% chance to win claw

THE MORE YOU KNOW
Edited by Varlth on 1/24/2013 8:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It drops. I got one. Keep trying and using coins
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
its RANDOM...i got my 2 claws in my first month of raiding...just got my 3rd claw and a sha staff just last week actually >.>

and that...is world of warcraft for you..lol
Edited by Chawano on 1/25/2013 7:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes, it exists, but RNG is RNG.

I'd really like to complete my T14 before 5.2 comes out, but...might not happen. Wouldn't be the first time, and probably won't be the last.

Welcome to raiding. Debased as LFR is, it's still raiding. Mostly. Sorta.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
About 40 rolls (kills and coins) now and still nothing. My old record ~28 rolls for weapons from Deathwing looks not so bad.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
It's all RNG. It's not a % chance to drop. It's 15% chance to win loot. Win loot means the system randomly selects an item to give to you.

So you're just unlucky.

Yes, I am unlucky. Every expansion/patch the same stupid situation: I got the weapons at the end of the expansion/patch. And this time even "better" - I didn't get the actual weapon in 5.1 at all.
I got the weapon (only 1) only today, in 5.2. After ~ 46 rolls. Blizzard I hate your stupid RNG rules/ideas. If my dps depends on weapon WHY it's so f*cking hard to get the weapons?! It's very annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Same thing happened to me with Calamity's Grasp in Wrath. Heck, I was stuck with CG until ICC, since the fat bug in Crusade never would drop an axe. It is what it is.

Just be glad you don't have to PvP for your weapons like in TBC...oh, wait...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
27 kills on the empress for me. Divide that by 3 (since I ran it 3 times a week with all 3 coins) that means 9 actual loot drops, and 27 coin rolls. 36 loot drops for me to get the fist. I feel your pain.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I believe I got mine the first time I went as DPS, out of two tries, I believe. If you remember Dragon Soul, recall that the best gear always goes to the least deserving players (feel free to inspect my horrible enhancement items), so you could try being more horrible.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
blizz hates us shamans. simple as that. you will see the monk and rogue next to you get thiers, but you wont get yours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]