Of all the healers which is easiest to play??

90 Human Paladin
I am by no means the best healer as I have never really played one. I really wanted to try one out mainly for pvp/arena 2s.

Of all the healers which is the easiest to play and still do decent with. I'm not fond of watching timers and such. So far I'm liking holy pally. No HoTs to track, instant cast burst heals, and not too many abilities. I'll be it that may change as I lvl

Any opinions?

Thanks.
Edited by Mcßane on 1/23/2013 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
My list at the moment:

Easiest to hardest, Paladin | Shaman | Druid | Priest.

EDIT: Forgot monks, but I dunno anything about them so can't say. Right now they do not seem too good.
Edited by Ethrealdeath on 1/24/2013 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
21 Undead Warrior
I am by no means the best healer as I have never really played one. I really wanted to try one out mainly for pvp/arena 2s.

Of all the healers which is the easiest to play and still do decent with. I'm not fond of watching timers and such. So far I'm liking holy pally. No HoTs to track, instant cast burst heals, and not too many abilities. I'll be it that may change as I lvl

Any opinions?

Thanks.

I'd say HPally.

-Druids lack good burst healing, so you need to be able to predict damage a bit.
-Shaman are very easy to lock down, so if you don't have good positioning you'll be in trouble.
-Disc falls over in a switch.
-Mistweaver has to go in and out of melee range for maximum effectiveness which usually isn't going to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Of all the healers which is easiest to pay???

I hear Holy Pallies have overpowered trade windows. Nerf HPally trade windows!
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Paladin
easiest > hardest:

hpal > rsham > mw > rdruid > dpriest

mw isn't very good, but it certainly isn't hard to play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]