State of the Server Address

90 Human Priest
good times
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/06/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Jezaebel
This week I got called a 'glory hole' for pointing out that someone was being unnecessarily rude and trolling my guild. I got called a name by someone who has never played with me, and would never have the courage to say something like that to my face and why? because I posted an achievement in trade I was proud of. To me, that right there is what is wrong with the WoW community.

He's Canadian...what do you expect? They drink bagged milk and eat ham circles so they're not exactly right in the head.

Also, I'm way meaner than Furvert on his worst day and unlike most alleged mean people, I always have and always will have the guts to say stuff to someone's face. I'm a c*nt but I'm no backstabber. I once told a kid santa wasn't real just cuz his mom was being a douche about white x-mas lights. I'm not a giver of many f*cks.

I troll a lot and I'm usually pretty seemingly cruel but what no one sees is me going out of my way for people. I didn't have 5 people fighting in vent over who got to give me the Ashes of Al'ar mount just cuz I have boobs ya know. I help out all the time, I just don't feel the need to make it known because I don't it for that reason. I've helped gem, gear and enchant tons of friends to the tune of about 300-400k back in cata alone. I'm always willing to help people get cheeves and junk. I've had Ashes for over a year and will still run with people to help them get it.

No one was trolling your guild. I was simply pointing out that your guild has some snobby people in it. No one is trying to take away your pride for getting some server 1st cheeve. If bragging about that stuff on a crap server is what you need to do to feel good about yourself, then go for it. Doesn't mean no one else can do it. Most just stopped caring enough to try. This server is pretty dead and all the actual good guilds are gone (you know...the ones that were good but didn't need to brag about being good. In fact, they rarely if ever posted in trade chat).

Everyone knows 'that guy' in LFR or dungeons, the one who is like 'yer all noobs GTFO you noobs, L2P', then you look at the meters and he's doing the lowest dps/hps, or taking the most damage. Why don't we talk about 'that guy' instead of the Korean Warrior?

There are far too many people on this server that this statement could be about but since I'm in this topic, for this post's sake, I'm gonna assume this is about me (you can go away with the "get over yourself Egor" comment that is sure to follow...I said for this post's sake).
I know how to play my class. Very well in fact. What's really funny is being a cold, heartless c*nt that likes to troll and then roflstomp kids on the meters when it comes to world bosses. The roflstomping isn't the fun part. The fun part is when people act surprised that I actually know how to play my class well.

I didn't have any major issues with you until you got butthurt about my comment on your previous xmog. It was a simple comment and it was only my personal opnion and yet you were right pissy about it and so was your hubby. That's when I realized I was dealing with silly people. I'm a very opinionated person and I've never seen a reason to keep that to myself. Most people accept that as "Jen's just being Jen" and move on. Occasionally someone will get mad about it and that's when the fun begins for me because I love making people mad. It's funny to me and I laugh to the point of tears about it in real life when I see you guys getting so mad at me in the game. It seriously amuses me. And you kids keep right on playing into my hands like tools.

I'm actually way too easy to get along with once you get to know me. Just ask Yume. She and I bonded in whispers a few nights ago and realized we have way too much in common to hate one another. (Enter comment about how you don't ever wanna get to know me...blah blah).

The thing is, I'm not actually a mean guy. Since most players at my caliber and higher are mainly just trolls, nobody is actually mean at heart.

I'll agree with that. A lot of the jerks on the server end up becoming some of my closest wow friends once we get past our differences. The people I initially dislike the most are the ones I end up being closest to in the end. They always say you point out in others what you don't like about yourself.

Anyways Jez, you know where to find me if you ever wanna talk !@#$ out. If not, that's cool too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
He's Canadian.
I have killed for less.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Furvert
90 Worgen Druid
Sùicide Kings

He's Canadian.

I have killed for less.

You mean you actually leave your igloo? Isn't that against the laws of your land? Or can the mountnies not catch up fast enough when you run?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You mean you actually leave your igloo? Isn't that against the laws of your land? Or can the mountnies not catch up fast enough when you run?

I only leave when i have to turn gnomes into skidmarks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/11/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
I'm a very opinionated person and I've never seen a reason to keep that to myself.

Well you know, opinions are like a$$holes: everybody has one and they're usually full of shiat.

Oh, also:

know how to play my class. Very well in fact. What's really funny is being a cold, heartless c*nt that likes to troll and then roflstomp kids on the meters when it comes to world bosses.

Screenshots or it never, ever even came close to happening.
Edited by Stabbulous on 4/11/2013 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
k, I sorta kinda TRIED to read your 'epic letter to jez', but I skipped a lot.

No one was trolling your guild. I was simply pointing out that your guild has some snobby people in it. No one is trying to take away your pride for getting some server 1st cheeve. If bragging about that stuff on a crap server is what you need to do to feel good about yourself, then go for it. Doesn't mean no one else can do it. Most just stopped caring enough to try. This server is pretty dead and all the actual good guilds are gone (you know...the ones that were good but didn't need to brag about being good. In fact, they rarely if ever posted in trade chat).

says not trolling guild, then trolls guild more in the same paragraph. We post achieves in the trades to be cute n stuff, turn off trade if you can't stand the jelly.

I didn't have any major issues with you until you got butthurt about my comment on your previous xmog. It was a simple comment and it was only my personal opnion and yet you were right pissy about it and so was your hubby. That's when I realized I was dealing with silly people.

Yes myself and several of my friends were playing minecraft that night and thought it would be funny to troll you. I said 'you jelly?' and you flipped out, which was hilarious and we died laughing (cue the 'oh snap' gifs). That thread was a joke, although it did generate a lot of gold for my bank toons :)
You were known to say things like 'Jez is annoying' etc etc months before you posted about my mog, so I already knew about your hate. I always thought it was weird cuz I'd never played with you, but didn't care enough really to prod you about it.

In case anyone is wondering about the thread in question:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709861216

Also, buy my mogs :D

I'm actually way too easy to get along with once you get to know me. Just ask Yume.

lolololololool
I'm not surprised at all about this, I'll just leave it at that.

Anyways Jez, you know where to find me if you ever wanna talk !@#$ out. If not, that's cool too.

Sorry, I've already got way too much jelly on my toasties. I'm not going to humour you with anymore responses, this is SUPPERRR boring blaaargghhhh.

Here's a fun tune that has nothing to do with anything but makes me LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c
Edited by Jezaebel on 4/12/2013 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I like jelly.... you can never have too much on your toast.
Edited by Dràke on 4/12/2013 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Also, I'm way meaner than Furvert on his worst day and unlike most alleged mean people, I always have and always will have the guts to say stuff to someone's face. I'm a c*nt but I'm no backstabber. I once told a kid santa wasn't real just cuz his mom was being a douche about white x-mas lights. I'm not a giver of many f*cks.

You're a rookie at trolling and I'm sure if there was any sort of relevant player on this server they'd dominate you
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Thats why im so confused by the cretins post. They were a bunch of poop boxes while I was here and their posts suggest otherwise.

Now I'm confused. . .what posts are you referring to? I haven't seen anything stating we were a great raiding guild or anything really. Many moons ago our guild was more aimed at doing whatever was available. If we had enough to raid, we would raid, if we had enough to pvp we would pvp. I think the guild did pretty damn well getting things done if we set our mind to it, raiding and pvp, and that aint bad. We simply could not make up our minds what we wanted to do. But we did find a common ground, who the fu ck cares what we do in this game, if it makes you mad, tough sh it. . .its a game. Disco sucks !@#$ everything.

Now, its totally different. Its not even the same guild really, not even the name. MANY original members still remain, and we still hold our to our own like some whacked out fraternity of players who never gave a fu ck about what ally or horde players thought about us. Just like StD, you know what I mean.

Now we started to pvp. . .just pvp on all new toons and new players.

And hello rezi
Edited by Drahh on 4/12/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I remember the little things. I never even knew you well, I guess I get excited seeing people I saw in Wrath and haven't seen them since.

I think he came back briefly at the end of cata cuz I remember Frag going crazy over someone named Rezi. The dude talked to me and her in trade chat for a little bit then logged and I never saw him again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
YEAH EH!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
What a bunch of hozers!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

says not trolling guild, then trolls guild more in the same paragraph. We post achieves in the trades to be cute n stuff, turn off trade if you can't stand the jelly.

Theres a diffrence between fact, and trolling. unless then stating facts is trolling in that case imma have to tell chris hansen to Eff off.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Frum dat rouge Stabby
Oh, also:

know how to play my class. Very well in fact. What's really funny is being a cold, heartless c*nt that likes to troll and then roflstomp kids on the meters when it comes to world bosses.

Screenshots or it never, ever even came close to happening.

You haven't appeared to have done anything... this is what we call riding coat tails.

rofl.
Edited by Furvert on 4/12/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Whiskeyrich
90 Human Priest
stalk and kill

You're a rookie at trolling and I'm sure if there was any sort of relevant player on this server they'd dominate you

Who said I ever cared about trolling? There also aren't any relevant players on this server to dominate anything.

. I said 'you jelly?' and you flipped out, which was hilarious and we died laughing (cue the 'oh snap' gifs). That thread was a joke, although it did generate a lot of gold for my bank toons :)
You were known to say things like 'Jez is annoying' etc etc months before you posted about my mog, so I already knew about your hate. I always thought it was weird cuz I'd never played with you, but didn't care enough really to prod you about it.

I didn't flip out. I simply reminded you that it was my opinion. Also, the word jelly is used by kids and people that take it in the butt (usually dudes). I said you were annoying once because of something you said in trade chat. That was it.

Stabbulous, don't you have some more sh*tty sci-fi to go write so mommy and skyla can go immediately like it and call you a good boy? I rolled on the floor laughing when your fb fan page was sent to me. So between attempting to be cool by fighting your wife's internet battles for her, making lame stream videos for raids and crappy sci-fi garbage how do you find time to stroke that ego of yours? And before your wife comes in here with lame internet stalking accusations, the link was sent to me after someone read the forums where the xmog thread/fight was.

Sorry, I've already got way too much jelly on my toasties. I'm not going to humour you with anymore responses, this is SUPPERRR boring blaaargghhhh.

So is Canada a welfare country? Or does everyone there talk like uneducated little 12 year old boys? I extended the proverbial olive branch to try to be nice but let's not forget that I'm not the one qq'ing about being called a glory hole.

I've wasted enough time trying to be nice to a piece of common canadian trash. I'll see you in the ah. Have a nice day.

such an angry little gnome :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
iz dat why yer back reading?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]