[A] <New Stormglen> ((Recruiting Citizens!))

90 Worgen Hunter
<New Stormglen> has been formed!

The taunting of a new home has long since plagued a young refugees mind, the want of a new place to call home too great for the youthful afflicted minds to ward off. A dream is a goal set by the heart, and her dream is to found a new home for herself and any who desire the same.

IC Goals:
  • The construction of a new settlement by the name of New Stormglen.
  • To help provide and acquire a home for any that are willing to help in its construction and growth.
  • OOC Goals:
  • To provide a quality roleplaying experience set out of the normalcy that constantly sets in.
  • To help build a roleplaying community by doing just that, roleplaying the actual construction of a settlement.
  • To help foster relationships between guilds and the community as a whole.
  • To have a Quality over Quantity style of roleplaying, without being foreign and difficult to settle into and learn from.
  • Much of this is still being worked on. But if I can get a head start on recruiting and picking out folks to give me a hand with management and idea execution it'll make the long run that much easier. I plan to do open in-character and out-of-character interviews in the coming weekends (as of this threads conception).

No location is yet set in stone for the settlement, as I remembered a little out of the way place called Surwich, and that's given me a whole slew of ideas on which I intend to draw out and add upon. Most of the roleplaying will be done in a private channel rather than a physical in-game location, seeing as how we can not yet found player towns. (ONE DAY... ONE DAY, MARTY!)
    Edited by Windsòng on 1/24/2013 4:11 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    <Reserved for... Something something.. Guild related>
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    A bump for lack of bites.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Death Knight
    Bump.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    Bump for the weekend of possible recruitment!
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    Monday at work Bump.

First event is planned to be this weekend, loadin' the boat an' getting ready to set sail.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Much luck with recruitment, Windsong! ^-^
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    *Proceeds to prod with hot poker*
    Bump to the top of the page for Windsong's new pet Sif. c:
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    Here we go with the daily I-should-be-working-but-on-a-PC-instead-of-sweeping Bump.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    Another day another bump.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    End of the weekend bump!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    The bump of a floundering guild.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Just saw this. Not a Wyrmcrest Accord person, but bump of support for a guild much like my own.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Another bump of support. I'd be up to speak about various ideas for roleplaying within towns and how to facilitate that. Just pop on MG or add my battletag, TheHieropant#1969.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Priest
    Barmp.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]