Balance: Light and dark elements infused with spirit form

Flight Form: Crane or flying dragon

Epic Flight Form: Phoenix
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Priest
I'd like to see a yak-dragon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
watch and be amazed as the pandaren guardian druid shapeshifts into a bear!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
01/25/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Cailynn
I'd like to see a yak-dragon.
That would be cool but I'll be happy if Blizzard give pandarens something besides stags.

01/25/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Leviathan
watch and be amazed as the pandaren guardian druid shapeshifts into a bear!!!
No
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Druidism was completely forgotten until after the Sundering, at which point the pandaren were tucked away for ten millennia. Unless Blizzard wants to remake the Wandering Isle later on, there will never be pandaren druids.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The funny thing is the panda is really a very primitive form of bear so when it changed into one of the druid bears it would be a step up in the evolutionary tree. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
01/25/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Darstine
Druidism was completely forgotten until after the Sundering, at which point the pandaren were tucked away for ten millennia. Unless Blizzard wants to remake the Wandering Isle later on, there will never be pandaren druids.

Never say never.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
or, yknow, we give classes to races which are behind all the others and have been here since vanilla...

*cough*gnomes*cough*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
or, yknow, we give classes to races which are behind all the others and have been here since vanilla...

*cough*gnomes*cough*

Gnomes couldn't be bothered to help their allies during the war, what makes you think they would bother to learn Druidism.

Makes more sense for orcs and blood elves, and dwarves to be druids than gnomes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

*cough*gnomes*cough*

Gnomes couldn't be bothered to help their allies during the war, what makes you think they would bother to learn Druidism.

Makes more sense for orcs and blood elves, and dwarves to be druids than gnomes.

1. I'm sorry we were dealing with a freaking nuclear apocalypse.

2. This coming from a Blood elf. Quel'thelas answer to seeing their long time neighbors and allies succumb to the Scourge was to stick their fingers in their ears and pretend the screaming didn't exist outside their walls til Arthas came knocking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

2. This coming from a Blood elf. Quel'thelas answer to seeing their long time neighbors and allies succumb to the Scourge was to stick their fingers in their ears and pretend the screaming didn't exist outside their walls til Arthas came knocking.

When is the last time gnomes have done anything to commune with nature, you don't even have hunters?

Gnome druids? lol.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

When is the last time gnomes have done anything to commune with nature, you don't even have hunters?

Gnome druids? lol.

Who said druids? I want gnome shammys dangit! Or pallys, those are fun too =D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
01/25/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Darstine
there will never be pandaren druids.

This. Since they don't respect the land and trash it everywhere they go, they have no attunement to nature. Plus no race would ever teach them druidism. No race or class in Azeroth likes to share their culture or beliefs with others
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Gnome druids? lol.

Who said druids? I want gnome shammys dangit! Or pallys, those are fun too =D

You guys just got on board with priests, it'll take awhile for those priests to buy up that expensive plate armor and train with swords before you can go be a warrior of the light boy.

And for shamans...go to that Goblin Engineering seminar in Dalaran and ask if anyone has any pointers for a wannabe gnome shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Yzzami

This. Since they don't respect the land and trash it everywhere they go, they have no attunement to nature. Plus no race would ever teach them druidism. No race or class in Azeroth likes to share their culture or beliefs with others

The loremasters have plenty of respect for the land, and are greatly attuned to the world.

What are you smoking?
Reply Quote

lol'd.

I was hoping all pre-MoP release that they'd say Panda's could be druids.

01/25/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Elpaladini

The loremasters have plenty of respect for the land, and are greatly attuned to the world.

What are you smoking?

I believe it would be "sarcasm"
Edited by Windspeak on 1/25/2013 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
How can we take gnomes seriously? lol
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
01/25/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Beararmz
How can we take gnomes seriously? lol

well, we kill you daily. Does that work?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I know we didn't get them this expansion, which makes sense. How about next? I mean, the story progresses, and people learn. Heck, Trolls were able to get in touch with their ancestry and learned Druidism because of the Cataclysm.

As far as the forms you listed, OP: I love them all. However, so far, all druids have a cat form for Feral and a bear for Guardian. Also, a moonkin is involved for all as well. I doubt we would be lucky enough to stretch far from these guidelines.

Here's to hopin! *raises mug*
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
01/25/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Elpaladini

What are you smoking?

Sarcasm. I'm smoking sarcasm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]