pass lead to tank or healer thank you

90 Draenei Priest
Please tell me the OP is just trolling us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
If being the leader is so vital to your success that you will refuse to heal people/groups that don't pass you leader, then don't accept queues where you aren't the leader.

It is perfectly within your power to ensure you are leader when you enter the dungeon. If you don't have the flag when the window pops up to enter the dungeon, leave the queue and queue again. You should not be punishing group members for not complying with your own personal needs, you can punish yourself by sometimes having to wait in queue multiple times.

And yes, you are holding groups hostage with an ultimatum. Just because you pretend to be nice about it at first doesn't mean you aren't ready to pull out the proverbial gun if your demands aren't met. Asking nicely doesn't entitle you to have your demand met, and the fact that you try to punish the group for not meeting your demand shows that the politeness isn't sincere in the first place.
Edited by Asthas on 1/25/2013 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

nope thats not what im doing at all. feel free to review my posts and tell me where you see me holding any group hostage

everytime i ask for this in a dungeon some people ask why and when i explain why they dont like the explanation so they refuse with the end result of their death because i denied them healing.

or i will go on my power trips i like doing so much and start wiping you for refusing.

Are you seriously as stupid as you seem? I'd say you are trolling but quite frankly I believe you are just as stupid as you seem.
Edited by Necai on 1/25/2013 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Necai
Are you seriously as stupid as you seem? I'd say you are trolling but quite frankly I believe you are just as stupid as you seem.

Hanlon's razor.
Reply Quote
If ever in doubt of why some people think healers are self-entitled assbags.... look no further than this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Gosh, all he is doing is asking for someone to pass him the lead. Seriously!? You are jumping all over him for that?? One small request and he gets flamed. It's not as though the person holding the leader is at fault for being a brat in a group setting.

What is the big deal? Pass him the lead!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
At this point I'm convinced that he's just trolling us, and I recommend everyone vacate this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Mahourai
Doesn't use addons, refuses to heal people for arbitrary reasons in dungeons. Can't wait to get this clown in a random.

this
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
at least your not getting tanks that think their all that an run ahead of the healers
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 05:48 AMPosted by Katlei
Gosh, all he is doing is asking for someone to pass him the lead. Seriously!?

'Asking' implies the willingness to accept no for an answer. The word you are looking for is 'Demanding' and no, him making demands of other people is *not* acceptable and he needs to know that.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
....maybe this is why us healers are looked down upon.

Lead is for whoever is MOST qualified for the random dungeon, or whoever it falls upon. Generally if the group isn't having any trouble, the lead is irrelevant.

The lead is not for people with ego trips or the inability to open their UI settings in the options.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Considering that in most of the heroic 5mans, the healer can DPS the entire way through, you holding your group hostage would just be a slight annoyance because they can continue on.

Just like if you have a crappy, elitist tank, you can ask the plate DPS or the hunter's pet to tank. Works the same.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
01/25/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Wafectus
Frankly, it will never happen because I'm always the healer, but if the healer for a group I was in told someone to give up "Leader" and they didn't (probably going "Huh? what is he talking about!!??")

thats why i created this thread.

but you can't function as a healer without the tank in the top spot? Please. Blaming your self-inflicted limitations on the random 4 other people in your LFD is a special kind of petulance

only one person is ever lead at one time. i only ever get mad at one person and thats the lead refusing to pass lead after i already asked nicely and explained.

so whats the problem here? i created this thread witn intention of pointing out a scenario you might one day come accross. i even suggested im going to continue to ask nicely and give explanations as to why i ask for the lead to be passed. if you arent willing to compromise and just pass the lead then you deserve to be kicked just as much as me because you are purposely trying to antagonie me.

This sounds entirely like a 4 year old whining because he didn't get his way. Bully mentality really...Don't give me lead, fine I won't heal you...Yes..This is a good way to prove your point. Le sigh.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/25/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Wafectus
or i will go on my power trips i like doing so much and start wiping you for refusing.

This just shows me that you're a child.
Reply Quote
Gosh, all he is doing is asking for someone to pass him the lead. Seriously!? You are jumping all over him for that?? One small request and he gets flamed. It's not as though the person holding the leader is at fault for being a brat in a group setting.

What is the big deal? Pass him the lead!

He is not "asking" he is demanding to have it or he refuses to heal the person who won't give it to him or the tank...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

i like to think since i dont use mods of any kind it makes me more of a skilled player since i have to rely on just the tools blizzard gave me.

lol... seriously?

You think you are more skilled because you do no research, and avoid working hard to make your UI better suited for your job?
Improving your tools is by itself part of what makes you good at something you know?

And this argument of being better because you only use blizzard interface is pathetic, so if i play with my fingers taped, and with only one arm, im more skilled then you?
Your argument is based on the wrong idea that having the correct tools is some kind of advantage, and that not using it makes you better, when in fact you are gimping yourself without any benefits, like someone only playing with one hand.

Playing with only one hand will not make you better at the game, it will make you better at playing the game with one hand. You may even became as good as playing with 2 hands, playing with only one, that is possible, but you will not become a better player because you play with one hand.

Or do you really believe that you can heal better then other healers that are now done or finishing heroic raiding, and that use addons?

This is an arrogant argument you used, and not healing because they dont want to pass you the leader is an OFFENSE, and a report-able one by the fact.

All those players should have reported you, and you should have being punished with some time without wow access, because they have the same right as you to being the leader, and they might like you want certain party order like you, and they deserve it as much as you.

If you really believe that only because you are the healer you deserve the leader more then others, seriously go think about what you are saying, because its the most self absorbed kind of way of thinking...

Others have the same right as you, and the game allows then to have the leader too, so deal with it, and learn to play the game as it is, or leave the game.

You act like you play wow for a long time, and that you know what you are doing in this game, but you fail to accept the rules of the game you want to pretend you know about.
Seriously you have some problems, go solve then...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

i like to think since i dont use mods of any kind it makes me more of a skilled player since i have to rely on just the tools blizzard gave me.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/25/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Mahourai
Doesn't use addons, refuses to heal people for arbitrary reasons in dungeons. Can't wait to get this clown in a random.

Damn, I was even going to use the word clown to describe him too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]