pass lead to tank or healer thank you

90 Pandaren Shaman
01/30/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Wafectus
'Asking' implies the willingness to accept no for an answer. The word you are looking for is 'Demanding' and no, him making demands of other people is *not* acceptable and he needs to know that.

i am willing to take no for an answer...if i like the reason for it.

I just healed on the PTR fine without having lead. Why? Because I can, and having lead doesnt require it
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Op think he has mad skills because he doesn't use Addons and refuses to adapt to non addon fixes such as mouse over macros because his mom probably put user setting on his computer account so he can show off his skills to dps who have been waiting 20 minutes in queue just to have the luck of being graced by his godly presence and awe of his true skills in 5 mans.

Well hate to break it to you op but your nothing compared to me

Op when you can meet my skills of doing heroic content while having no Addons, using all 8 groups while my toon is naked, turning off my monitor and only using my feet to heal then you can be considered a good healer because you know only making things harder on yourself is the only way to show true skills not those addon crutch using baddies who are progressing on cutting edge fights like sha of fear heroic

And yes my post should be taken as seriously as an enhancement shaman who uses a 2 handed pvp strength weapon...wait
Edited by Ryxas on 1/30/2013 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Op think he has mad skills because he doesn't use Addons and refuses to adapt to non addon fixes such as mouse over macros because his mom probably put user setting on his computer account so he can show off his skills to dps who have been waiting 20 minutes in queue just to have the luck of being graced by his godly presence and awe of his true skills in 5 mans.

Well hate to break it to you op but your nothing compared to me

Op when you can meet my skills of doing heroic content while having no Addons, using all 8 groups while my toon is naked, turning off my monitor and only using my feet to heal then you can be considered a good healer because you know only making things harder on yourself is the only way to show true skills not those addon crutch using baddies who are progressing on cutting edge fights like sha of fear heroic

And yes my post should be taken as seriously as an enhancement shaman who uses a 2 handed pvp strength weapon...wait

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This made my night
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
its really only a 1/10 problem. that 1/10 being the person that has the same attitude as me. meaning our personalities our gonna clash.
so if you want to take a stand against me and be that 1/10 person. dont worry ill gladly dish out death with a big ol smile on my face

Or you could learn to heal without having to have the tank on F2, and without having to resort to childish and belligerent tactics in order to get your way.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
'Asking' implies the willingness to accept no for an answer. The word you are looking for is 'Demanding' and no, him making demands of other people is *not* acceptable and he needs to know that.

I'm happy to pass lead if I'm a DPS and someone else asks (if I'm tanking, I'd like to keep lead so I can mark, thank you very much; same if I'm healing but I will pass to the tank if he asks). But your attitude about it just rubs me the wrong way.

If someone demanded me to pass them lead and refused to heal until he got it, I'd VTK without hesitation. I get in plenty of groups where things aren't going exactly how I like them. That's the nature of PUGs. Sometimes the tank is pulling too fast, or too slow, or too many, he's too squishy, etc etc. If I ask them to change their behavior and they refuse, I figure I'm the odd man out, not them; and as the odd man out it's my responsibility to bow out and find a group that meshes with my playstyle more.

Hint hint.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Feet are crutches, real healers heal by bashing the keyboard with their nose.

Or at least that's how I played my shaman in Wrath after binding everything to Chain Heal.
Edited by Garofalo on 1/31/2013 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote

And I am willing to pass lead if I like the reason for it.

HINT: That reason is not because someone is too lazy or not bright enough to convert to raid frames and use mouseover macros.
Edited by Morenn on 1/31/2013 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]