482 Holy Priest and 487 Mage LF guild!

85 Human Warrior
Hello everyone!

We are new to this server and were looking for a raiding guild.

As the title says, I am a 482 Holy priest, offspec can go either way, and he is a 487 Mage. We both have 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HOV experience, and are looking for a guild around our level. If you are ahead of us but don't mind us learning, that's awesome too!

With my work schedule, Tuesday and Thursday evenings work best, something Friday or Sunday could also work.

We just want to get back into raids! Let me know on here if something might work, or whisper me in game on Bellestrange, or him on Fearros :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi there, if you'd up for considering a transfer to dragonblight I can offer core dps spots right away. We just converted from 10 to 25 and are still a bit lean on numbers (pulling in friends n family members) so you wouldnt be taking or competing for someones spot. We are a very low drama guild with little tolerance for it.

if you are interested and have further questions send me a whisper to iamhelly#1873
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]