In other words, I want to pick your brain. FOR SCIENCE! Or at least, for the sake of making my guide more relevant to the majority of the WoW population.
1) How reliant are you on Beacon-swapping? As in, do you frequently swap Beacon off of your active tank to another target that you're about to DL, or do you leave it on the tank - forgoing Holy Power in favor of some trickle healing?
2) What's your typical LoD:EF ratio on many fights? What are the fights that are exceptions? I don't expect exact numbers of course, just a general guesstimate.
3) What fights do you find yourself specializing your talents for?
For example, right now I've taken to speccing into Holy Avenger for a few of our 25m heroic fights where I feel that a burst cooldown outweighs the extra average Holy Power you get from Divine Purpose. Obviously, I also spec Hand of Purity for fights with DoT damage (there are a few).
I'm especially curious about Holy Prism and Light's Hammer. To be honest, I have yet to use Holy Prism since the 5.1 buff - in retrospect, it probably would've been nice for H Spirit Kings, but even then Light's Hammer is pretty neat for the Maddening Shouts.
4) How situational is Holy Radiance? As in, how many fights do you neglect it almost entirely, and how many fights are you using it with some frequency?
5) Do you have "healing assignments" so to speak? I realize that they wouldn't be strict in a 10m format, but is there still a bit of a rule that you should focus more on the tanks and let the other healer focus on other people, or vice versa, or something?
Thanks in advance for the replies/insight, and as a reward for answering (or just reading, really), here's a screenie of me trolling Elethia: