[H] Unholy Trinity MoP T14 Title/Gear Runs

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unholy Trinity of Burning Blade is now offering sales of all content released during Mists of Pandaria! We are giving players that wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to clear the content to do so, while getting some sweet exclusive items and titles. Any loot not needed by mains will all be available. Unholy Trinity is giving you a reliable experience, while allowing you see what it’s like to be in the raid of a top US guild. All content is cleared quickly and reliably, giving you the chance to take part in the raid content without all the time that goes into progression. All sale runs are done in limited numbers so don't miss out on this opportunity! The following is currently what we’re offering, if there is something not on the list, prices can always be made!

Heroic T14 Mogushan Vaults
Delver of the Vaults Title and any loot not needed by mains: 200k

Heroic T14 Heart of Fear
Gear: TBA

Heroic T14 Terrace of Endless Spring
Gear: TBA - - - - - Fearless Title Only: 400k

We are only currently asking for a 20% deposit for the T14 MSV/HOF/ToES runs. All runs include all gear dropped unless stated otherwise. All payment is taken upfront once the run has begun, if for any chance you have to leave mid run, we will return a fair portion of your payment for the services not completed. Don’t miss out on this great opporunity!
For any further questions/inquiries you can contact Splatz orTyroune via this thread/ingame or via Real ID: galvazan85@hotmail.com
Edited by Splatz on 1/27/2013 8:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Just imagine. You could be "Swagyolo420 the Fearless"! you would join random dungeon groups and everyone would whisper you and be like "omg ur swag is so big!" and all because you have that title. Sounds great, i'd spend some useless gold, that I have lying around doing NOTHING, to get that. Awwww yisssss
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hump Dump Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
phat loots/titles pplz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
FEARLESS TITLE!!

Buy before feat of strenght gets removed!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
bumpy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
salez
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lets make a deal
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L6Uz67u4xM
Reply Quote
When is glori of the pandaria raider available for sale?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
talk to me ingame
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If you guys sell my Kilrak, heads will roll.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
UT $@#$@#@#$@#$@# YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Let me know when the Price for Fearless Title with Lei Shi hunter Bow is 400k or less and I will be all up in this.

Edit: Thats if its ok with Legitpanda, of course.
Reply Quote
100k discount if you're willing to sing
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
100k added to the total if you pick a bad song.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm interested, I added you to Real ID. My Real ID is lessthanzero#1580, please get in touch so we can discuss.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
can i pay in bosis bucks. if so i will give 100 bosis bucks to all raiders for full clear of naxx but i want 100% loot no questions asked.

think about it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
and by sing, we only do Disney songs
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
High notes must be belted out. With feeling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]