Healing Addon Help

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was just wondering if anyone has any tips for healing Tsulong. I currently use healbot but it is not showing Tsulong as an option to heal. Is their any way to get it to show Tsulong or would I be better off switching to another healing addon like grid?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I haven't used healbot in a very long time but I believe that there is an option to "include your target" in your raid frames on the front page of your skins tab.
Edited by Ceresc on 1/25/2013 5:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Let me see if I understand you correctly. You don't know how to 'click' on a in game boss target and cast heals without having your healing UI 'display' said boss?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Iirc, you can focus him? I used to heal Dreamwalker with healbot by having her as a focus.

01/25/2013 07:21 AMPosted by Moophious
You don't know how to 'click' on a in game boss target and cast heals without having your healing UI 'display' said boss?

Well, it can be a nussiance when you're used to your mouse keys and then having to switch over to your keybinds. It feels clunky and really weird. I don't like it either. To add to that, a lot of my spells aren't even displayed on my UI because they don't need to be. :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I use VuhDo and just put Tsulong to focus and he shows up in his very own box.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Iirc, you can focus him? I used to heal Dreamwalker with healbot by having her as a focus.

You don't know how to 'click' on a in game boss target and cast heals without having your healing UI 'display' said boss?

Well, it can be a nussiance when you're used to your mouse keys and then having to switch over to your keybinds. It feels clunky and really weird. I don't like it either. To add to that, a lot of my spells aren't even displayed on my UI because they don't need to be. :P

I use VuhDo so I understand what he is asking but my point was you don't need your UI to display the boss to heal him.

I simply have one 'extra' bartender bar when I heal Tuslong situated above his portrait and castbar. Since the spells cast on him are pretty limited it isn't distracting doing it this way.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
01/25/2013 07:39 AMPosted by Moophious
I use VuhDo so I understand what he is asking but my point was you don't need your UI to display the boss to heal him.

Okay, so then you know he's asking how he can get Tsulong in his bars. I think the point is that he doesn't want to "'click' on a in game boss target and cast heals".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/25/2013 07:59 AMPosted by Fluffychoo

Okay, so then you know he's asking how he can get Tsulong in his bars. I think the point is that he doesn't want to "'click' on a in game boss target and cast heals".

He didn't mention VuhDo he mentioned HB and Grid.

Changing your whole UI to heal one boss is kinda silly imo.

Again, the point I took is

01/25/2013 05:48 AMPosted by Kuroyukihime
anyone has any tips for healing Tsulong

It's how I do it even though I could show him in the UI.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Did HB change, though? I'm fairly certain they have a focus bar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]