Healing Just Isn't Fun Right Now

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really am trying to be optimistic, but I feel like a second class citizen in rbgs. I am far too reliant on dps to peel for me. Being ccd, running away, bubbling, and calling for peels- while trying to heal somewhere in between there, just isn't fun anymore. I'd like to feel like I had a chance of standing on my own 2 feet. Its very tempting to reroll right now.

For example, yesterday during an RBG I was sent with an FDK to take BS. In rolls a warrior, mage and shadow priest. I put hand of sacrifice on my fdk bc sure enough the mage went for the polymorph- deveotion aura popped, wings popped....

warrior comes for me and stuns me, I trinket and stun him, then pop divine protection to save my fdk, then the warrior nearly kills me with 2 crits, I bubble, he breaks my bubble, I speed of light away, call the guardian, and try to keep my fdk up- fdk grips warrior to him and the priest ate my face for dinner. The end. We didn't stand a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Healing in rbgs is a mixed bag. Sometimes you want to punch things in the face. The amount of CC that exists now is just...aggravating. You had 3 dps on essentially 1 dps, with two good CC classes. You didn't stand a chance but what you try to do is stall for back up. Wasting the stun on the warrior, better used on the priest. Interrupt, harass, HoF, HoP once your forbearance dropped, run and kite those puppies and shock/WoG the dk as best you can amidst staying alive. How well it'll work just boils down to how good the opposition is because at the end of the day, numbers are against you and the dk.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I really am trying to be optimistic, but I feel like a second class citizen in rbgs. I am far too reliant on dps to peel for me. Being ccd, running away, bubbling, and calling for peels- while trying to heal somewhere in between there, just isn't fun anymore. I'd like to feel like I had a chance of standing on my own 2 feet. Its very tempting to reroll right now.

For example, yesterday during an RBG I was sent with an FDK to take BS. In rolls a warrior, mage and shadow priest. I put hand of sacrifice on my fdk bc sure enough the mage went for the polymorph- deveotion aura popped, wings popped....

warrior comes for me and stuns me, I trinket and stun him, then pop divine protection to save my fdk, then the warrior nearly kills me with 2 crits, I bubble, he breaks my bubble, I speed of light away, call the guardian, and try to keep my fdk up- fdk grips warrior to him and the priest ate my face for dinner. The end. We didn't stand a chance.

wait, so you think you should have won 2v3? Am I missing something?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Oh let's not even mention how squishy FDKs are...if you wanted to 2v3 probably would have done better with a dps class that's meant for a situation like that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NMB
Love getting 35k divine lights with MS debuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]