<Brotherhood of Darkness> [PvE]

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello there,

I am starting an end-game raiding guild on Burning Legion. :)

If you are interested, please make sure that you are within these requirements:
- Must be active.
- Must be available on weekends for raids.
- Must have a microphone.
- Must have Skype + Ventrilo.
- Must be willing to learn and able to take criticism, and take instructions. I won't elaborate on this much. I'm not interested in players drowning in their ego over how good they are. If you're one of those players, this is not the guild for you. We're not interested in experienced players as much as we're interested in players that would like to learn and enjoy endgame content with us.
- Must be mature. What does this mean exactly? I expect to have a great time, but you must be a person who has integrity and is able to act appropriate without having to talk to you. There are a lot of children on WoW. This is not a children's guild. There will be no babysitting, and this is a zero tolerance policy. If you are immature and/or you cause drama, you will be kicked without warning. As well as your maturity, you must be able to respect people.
- Must be 16 years of age or older. I really don't like having to put age requirements, but nowadays it's very hard to find players mature under 16. If you are under 16 and you want to join, then you're really going to have to impress me with your maturity. I MAY make exceptions to this, but it's very unlikely.

If you feel as though you can meet these requirements, please add me on Skype (tyana-) or message me in game (Tarasqué). Thank you for your time and have a nice day!
Sincerely yours,
Tom
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]