Are alliance on this server just bad at pvp?

100 Tauren Druid
I am just wondering, i am not a pvper at all really i BG every once in awhile on my Lock, but in lvling here my Druid killed alot lvling when they attempted to gank me including a 90 and had a 90 DK run away from me after he started the fight when i was 87 Lock killed 89s alliance that jumped me and 1 90, my DK just brought a 90 within 1-2% of death at lvl 87........i mean i know they aren't on the lvl KT alliance was course no alliance on any sever will be on that lvl in pvp but man these guys are terrible for the most part.
Edited by Llucifer on 1/25/2013 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
i nuked you couple times....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/26/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Neonin

Then ran and hid on your farm, right?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
01/26/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Neonin

rofl when? cuz my druid rarely leaves a city except for raids and herbalism farming and i doubt u do enough damage to nuke me in flight form. the only thing i have that has been "nuked" recently is my DK when i was 86 and getting gang attacked by 4 90s.
Edited by Llucifer on 1/27/2013 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
this thread is exciting. bumping to keep it coming along.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
umm KT alliance? you're kidding right?

and the reason allie on this realm aren't as good as say sarg or tich players is because you get better due to the level of people you fight against.

"hard to soar with the eagles when you pvp against turkeys" type of thing
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
i was j/c Archangel, just hunters in full pvp gear getting killed by a pve geared druid tank is just sad.
Edited by Llucifer on 2/5/2013 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
any class pvping as a tank outside rbgs is sad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
nah
Edited by Neonin on 2/8/2013 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]