Well Warsong Clan is gone....What now?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Req
Is their ANY guild out there that think they can replace Warsong Clan? Wpvp/Arena/RBG/PVE.
WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!?!

Ruinous thinks they won.....................
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just join Execrated. We house many ex Warsong Clan members and are working to accomplish our goal of completing the MoP content as well as excelling in PvP. Just PST Kilthemall :) dont worry! We are here to make it all okay
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Is their ANY guild out there that think they can replace Warsong Clan? Wpvp/Arena/RBG/PVE.
WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!?!

Pretty sure it's Requiem/Req that does all of those things.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Rogue
CONGRATULATIONS IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER JOIN OR BE ASSIMILATED
Edited by Glinklegend on 1/26/2013 12:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Req
I like cheese so ya....yummy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What happened to the warsong clan? They were doing so good dominating world pvp,arena,and rbgs. A triple threat to the alliance we were worried that nothing would be able to stop them. I am relieved and no longer afraid to step foot in the world of Azeroth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Was a crap guild anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!?!

Pretty sure if your guild has been destroyed/disbanded 3 times, Yes, lol, Ruinous Won.

Your leadership was terrible anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!?!

Pretty sure if your guild has been destroyed/disbanded 3 times, Yes, lol, Ruinous Won.

By win...do you mean quick to use parents CC for ratings?...Then yes you win.
Edited by Mvp on 1/26/2013 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Lol why are you always so butt hurt, one person in the guild wintrades and you act like it's never been done before, lol, the hate is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Lol why are you always so butt hurt, one person in the guild wintrades and you act like it's never been done before, lol, the hate is strong with this one.

1 person, that's cute....and butt hurt? cause i laugh at a guild that claims to be #1 but in all reality is just terrible and not even a top 10 pvp guild on the server. Keep assuming, makes you look pro.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

1 person, that's cute....and butt hurt? cause i laugh at a guild that claims to be #1 but in all reality is just terrible and not even a top 10 pvp guild on the server. Keep assuming, makes you look pro.

Still upset that we're taking over the server? Most horde have accepted this true fact already, you should too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Still upset that we're taking over the server? Most horde have accepted this true fact already, you should too.

Taking over the server?.....Rofl, that's a joke of a statement! You guys were in Org for all of about 5-8mins last night x's 2 before portaling out. I was there on my badly geared shaman healing away and laughing the whole time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Taking over the server?.....Rofl, that's a joke of a statement! You guys were in Org for all of about 5-8mins last night x's 2 before portaling out. I was there on my badly geared shaman healing away and laughing the whole time.

We went there Drunk, and not caring, we had only one goal in mind, and that was to laugh, nothing more, it was a Success.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Req
The people that have accepted Ruinous is taking over is the LAZY ones and just decides to join instead of FIGHT. I Believe the Horde can come back.. Might take some time but we will
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

We went there Drunk, and not caring, we had only one goal in mind, and that was to laugh, nothing more, it was a Success.

Any excuse is better then none.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Req
He tried..
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
01/26/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Kleptø
He tried..

Much like Warsong Clan tries with Aredone. I will miss you guys, you were always entertaining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]