Herald of the Titans

80 Human Warrior
Getting numbers for interest in a group. Post here if you either A: have a geared toon ready to go, B: are interested in going and have an 80/almost 80.

Blah blah, need to have 226 gear, 232 weapons (or lower ilvl is ok), cata flasks and pots, gemmed (wrath epics) and reforged properly, all profession-specific enchants (tailoring cloak, LW bracer) up to MoP level is allowed and encouraged.

Sorry, no cows allowed. Ally side ^_^
Edited by Ronfantwo on 1/26/2013 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
RACAST

SOE RACAST

2 COW

RAAAACAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSST
Reply Quote
I swear that is not me. He/she is an imposter! I approve cows and that imposter doesn't. Don't be fooled!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
ok.....ms. urc....i trus u....even tho i been told 2 neva trus a greenskin....i trus u!
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
I know several people in my guild who have alts that are gearing up for this. Should send me an in-game message.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
01/26/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Ronfan
I swear that is not me. He/she is an imposter! I approve cows and that imposter doesn't. Don't be fooled!

Lies. Lies and Slander.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Monk
I'm healing O.o
Reply Quote
BUMPPPP
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've got a failDK in mostly 200s, but you've raided with me so you know I'm probably just a big liability! :p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

I endorse this Ronfan as the one true Ronald.

There can be only one.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Damn, just barely leveled a shammy past lvl 80 >.<

Been wanting to do this for awhile.

GL guys. Doubt I would be able to level and gear a toon in time =/

Edit: Just realized you started this thread months ago before bumping it. In case you don't know about openraid, there are a lot of people who want to do this and it would be easy to fill spots.

You may already know this, but figured I would mention it anyways just in case. Cheers!
Edited by Vishtara on 5/1/2013 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]