Free Character migration

90 Blood Elf Monk
The server is dead, it's time blizzard put the nail in the coffin and allow those of us who want to progress in heroic raid content, the ability to transfer to realms that have a larger pool of players. There are only a handful of guilds on this realm that do heroic raids and all but one are 10m, this is sad and needs to be fixed. Paying money to server transfer just so that you can play the content you want to play isn't acceptable. Server transfer should be a miscellaneous option not a requirement like it is right now. Sign this thread if you want the same.

If blizzard doesn't want to change the way FCM works and start closing these ghost towns for realms then at least open this server up so high pops can come here. The server needs more people like pronto.
Edited by Gaipnole on 1/26/2013 11:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Yeah Executus has been declining, but this server still has life in it yet.

There are other servers that are much worse off than us.
Besides, you're horde. Isn't your side supposed to be even more active than ours? ??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I didn't even know this server had Alliance on it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
this server has been declineing sence CATA it hasnt seemed to pick up much with the new x-pac as i had hoped. even i my self have kinda tinkerd around on other servers. i pop in just to keep a eye on the guild. to see if any one has come back. but really its sad days for executus.

hugs
elm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
free character migrations are largely a thing of the past.

they used them to move people off of realms who's populations were too high (both for their technology and balance). due to new server infrastructure, that is largely a thing of the past. even servers like Illidan, Tichondrius and the like very rarely have problems related to either population or server overload.

character transfers are a way for Blizzard to make money off of the playerbase sadly. if you want out, you can reroll (which is free and as fast as ever), or cough up the money to transfer.

it's kind of sad, the cost isn't even whats annoying, its physically transferring all of the characters somewhere else. there aren't any package deals or anything (other than moving one character with a guild, which IIRC costs more money than just moving it independently of the guild itself, if an entire guild were moving).

it does kind of blow to see what this server has become, but that's the way of the game. more people are moving to higher population realms, which leads to those realms being stronger, while realms like ours (there are realms that are in worse shape than executus is) are pretty much dying.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Very sad indeed. I have been on executus on one toon or another since around the time it came online. From the AQ event and naxx event to now. I really want to feel like i did when I played on kelthazud back when cata started but the thought of leaving everyone behind as well as my home realm sucks.

Whats worse is there actually used to be world pvp at domination point now I can run around there for hours and never seen a 90...
Edited by Thaenatos on 1/29/2013 6:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]