Pathetic

90 Human Warrior
Starien I challenge you to a 1v1. You agree, and when you're about to lose you have the whole raid attack me? Seems Honorable.... I came out there in front of all those horde, and expected you to be a man of your word. 1v1, no help. Sigh.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I like how well you wear the Flag of Ownership! Its a good look for you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

i could not get this song out of the back of my head no matter how hard i tried when you two were waiting to start
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Mazzle, I don't mind. I would hope 10+ horde can kill me while I'm mid duel... Shall we try that again?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Hey, he beat you twice! His honor has been restored!
Reply Quote
zzzzz
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I take all the mean thoughts back. Seeing you kill Loonyhorns so many times...I punched all those numbers into my calculator and it made a happy face.
Reply Quote
I laughed so hard once you killed Loonyhorns.

Great fun- ty for being a good sport despite our group rofl-jumping you a couple times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
All good. Hes still attacking me, and still dying. He is rather relentless...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's okay just ask them what happened in krasarang and why it took 10 of them against 4 people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRuoSHI6eQ
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Ha! Looneyhorns!

*Påws shakes her head in disgust*

That lawful pally's mane has been a fine "welcome mat" to my daggers. Ever since he grieved Glomlin and myself while questing, I've enjoyed hunted him down. Beware Looneyhorns! I'm after you....I'm always in the shadows.

*Påws grins then disappears*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Anyone instantly forfeits all honor when posting a slam thread on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Pot, kettle, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The server transfer champs strike again! But uh, seriously can you guys take them back? Is there a return policy or something? Really would rather not have them on my server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]