elit-ism, wow and the word ism in general

90 Undead Death Knight
i ran an ulduar raid on my pally the other day with some nice people i have known awhile and some new people that i will leave names unmentioned that messed the raid up for me

it started as a 25 man with an alliance guild, i joined off trade chat and to sum it up it fell apart because the guild that made the raid lost one of the members he was busy and they wanted to wait for him, an hour later me and some other people made a 10 man and the guy that the whole raid stopped for ditched his guild raid and joined my 10 man after his guild waited for him

a hunter was with us for 3 hours and on the very last boss was not doing something right for an ach so some a-hole kicked her just out of nowhere...

i was kind of disheartened how people can be to each other, i can be out there and i am more hated on this realm than liked but however things like that are a big no in my book.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
WoW players being WoW players.

Its easy to be a di ck on the internet.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
unfortunately as this game evolves and a lot of player base flips over with a lot of older player base leaving (been here since vanilla or bc), the sense of community dwindles to the point where a lot of players only care for what can be done for them. They think they are "entitled" (like many of these teens today think) to what they think belongs to them and will go to any means necessary to get what they want and if they do get it, will stand on the shoulders of those who tried to help them get it and shun them to the point of becoming despised by many.

Like kincayd said (gl on tich btw) it's easy to be a jerk on the internet because they won't get any heat from it irl.
Edited by Discourse on 1/28/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
for awhile moordeath stalked me in real life and my family. we need more crazy people like him to fix the problem
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Female dogs will be female dogs...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
unfortunately as this game evolves and a lot of player base flips over with a lot of older player base leaving (been here since vanilla or bc), the sense of community dwindles to the point where a lot of players only care for what can be done for them. They think they are "entitled" (like many of these teens today think) to what they think belongs to them and will go to any means necessary to get what they want and if they do get it, will stand on the shoulders of those who tried to help them get it and shun them to the point of becoming despised by many.

Like kincayd said (gl on tich btw) it's easy to be a jerk on the internet because they won't get any heat from it irl.

Even veteran players from the previous expansions have their own senses of entitlement. If it's not one factor, than it's the constant reminder of an arbitrary 'golden age' and how you expect [insert player experiences] to be recognised as meaningful or even used as a mechanism for boosting their status as an experienced player among more recent subscriptions. It does not exist solely in this game, because it's prevalent in Rift, EQ, Runescape, etc...
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Warrior
I'll have to admit that i'll miss Creepshow a little but we still have Mckenna and he always good for a laugh gotta love fiery gingers and their short fuses.
I got a laugh out of this too http://tinyurl.com/ctb2w6r
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Pickles
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Warrior
Ole`
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]