Looking for a new home

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Repressed, i know you got some info bout inheritance from Scrub (lagan) but we are looking at grabbing a new tank for core team.

We are a small, tight-knit group focused on fun and group progression, made up of experienced players, understanding when real life commitments arise. As such, we have a relaxed but serious approach to raiding

At this point we are primarily looking for skilled, driven players interested in progressing higher with us as a Social or Core team raider.

We like our progression but will NOT spend more than 2 hrs wiping on a fight - we'd rather comeback later with a clear head.

We don't like to have a bench of People , we like to keep the same team each week, if one player can't make it its fine to grab a social guild mate or pug, but if a few cant make it we'll call the raid, we find its better keeping the team instead of having a rotating bench where we would have to gear 3 more players.

Age 18+, LGBT friendly

We're currently at 13/16N lack of progression due to raid break over christmas / weather ect.. if you interested. Currently looking at the rest of this tier to gear a couple new players in the group for 5.2 raids.

More info at InheritanceNagrand.wowstead.com or just msg me or any guildmate ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
upped
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
upped
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/28/2013 02:46 AMPosted by Repressed
Dedicated Meat shield

Oh if I had just 5c for every time I have heard that :D

Seriously Though. Firstly I am so sorry to hear that your guild fell apart, there is so much of that going on and I don't blame Blizz for that, even though, they were the ones that put the 'Guild-back-together-again-by-giving-groups-of-jerks-the-power-to-level-guilds-and-be-complete-Jack-asses.. (phew that was a long one).

I would however like to offer you an alternative :)

You can see our guild recruitment spam here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810092525 and here: http://victorioussecret.enjin.com/home

Sincerely .. Our guild is looking for a loyal, reliable Tank ( Meat shield), whom doesn't just log onto raid and then logs off :/
Someone that enjoys 'old school raiding', is prone to a few "warbles in vent" (Don't worry - someone will start you off) and most importantly .. we want a meat shield who is part of a guildy family.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
upped
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Back from family business
Upped
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
7/16 Heroic progression guild looking for a great tank to fill in our OT role.

Located on jubei'thos
Raid days/times - Wed/Thurs/Mon 6st - 9st

Pst me ingame or visit www.prosperity-guild.wowstead.com if interested.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Name: Legion of Omega

Server: Lethon-US

Raid Nights: Rotating Either Tuesday, Weds and Friday. or Friday, Saturday and Monday...

What we Offer:
- Teamspeak Server
-EPIC Website
- Facebook group
-Friendly Environment
- Guild Level 25
- Guild EVENTS!!!

What we are looking for:
- Active Raiders
- Friendly/ No drama starting people
- Knows class well (no noobs)

About us:

We are a PvE/ PvP guild on the server lethon ran by Tankmasta and Gokuholyman, both of them have ben on wow for 6 years. Goku has raid experience with End Time Prophets (as a raider, then a raid leader). Both Tank and Goku have been officers in multiple guilds and are real life friends.

How to Contact:

Real ID: GOKUHOLYMAN: pfccounts@gmail.com, In game mail, or check out or facebook page or website: http://legionofomega-lethon.enjin.com/home
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
UPPED
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
upped
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump still looking
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
upped
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump still looking
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]