Just stopping in to say hello.

10 Orc Warlock
I have been gone for some time from WoW and Dentarg was the place that was home for most of my years. I was just wondering who was left from the days when Dentarg was PvP server and just wanted to stop in and say hello and ask how are things. I miss the game I have been back for awhile still playing my hunter with some old school fellow Dentargs on Zuluhed but felt wrong not stopping by and at least saying hello to where I started. If there is anyone still here from the good old days hope everything is going well and of most hope the community has recovered sense the days when the server near fell apart. I wish you all the very best and remember Dentarg was a small town where you love and hate many but at least it was a family all be it a dysfunctional family but it was what made it great I hope it has returned to such status :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
i am still here lol was in children of sparta at the time
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warlock
01/29/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Killalette
i am still here lol was in children of sparta at the time

I remember you guys glad to see someone from the good old days is still here lol. What happened to the guild? Did it go in-active or transfer off?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
AMAGAH YAE!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Fal
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Most Smart people xfer off Dent
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm pretty smart.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]