100 Dwarf Death Knight
Free Agent Listing
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/erelios/advanced

• Name: Erelios
  • Race: Human
  • Class: Death Knight
  • Specialization: Blood / Unholy
  • Professions: Blacksmith / Leatherworker

Due to some scheduling conflicts and that "annoying" thing called real life, the raiding situation with my current guild has come to a stand still. This, in turn, has got me on the lookout again for a guild with a perfect fit for my WoW gaming needs.

I'm a veteran player (in the sense that I've been playing WoW since '06) who has been more casual than anything since MoP released, and had taken a 4-6 month "break" prior to the current expansion to play Diablo 3 and just take a breather from Azeroth for a while. I started the expansion off looking at perhaps starting my own raiding team with the casual/leveling guild I have, but at this point I think I'd rather find a more closely established team to join than going through the hearthaches of recruiting for one myself.

I always have been, and will continue wanting to be, a "CasualCore" player. Basically meaning I want to find a raid team that, above all else, is looking to have fun, but does not completely cut out the main goal of getting !@#$ accomplished. I've been in guilds and apart of raid teams in the past that felt more like doing chores for my parents or a part-time job, and if something didn't go just right, we'd get raged on. I don't want to HAVE to raid, I want to GET to raid! I've already got a full time job and a lady friend, so I'm not really looking for another job or anyone else nagging me to death. LoL

The last little note I want to mention is since I started raiding back in TBC, the biggest thrill and most fun I get out of this aspect of the game is tanking. I've taken to it like nothing else. I like being front and center and keeping the attention of the opposition. Healing is probably my second favorite/efficient role in any raid setting, and then DPS trails in last. Not that I haven't done it in the past and been decent, I just don't get as much enjoyment out of it as I do tanking. So, really, this is just a long typed out thought to let you know... I WANT TO TANK! :)

Who I Really Am

• Name: Justin
  • About Me: I'm a Graphic/Web Designer by trade currently working as a Website Administrator for a rapidly growing E-Goverment Solutions company based in Manhattan, Kansas. Outside of WoW, I enjoy spending time in front of a bigger screen doing a little console gaming, and outside of gaming all together, I'm a big sports nut, playing casually and joining leagues in any of (but not limited to) the following: Tennis, Golf, Baseball/Softball, Bowling. My girlfriend, Kirstien, and I met in college, and we just so happen to both be geeks (though I shy away from the state of mind a little more often than she does). She plays WoW as well, and I couldn't ask for a better pocket healer, though while she is still in college, I'm not so sure she's really looking to get back into raiding at all like I am.

What Kind of Guild I'm Looking For

• As I mentioned earlier, I'm looking for a guild that above all else is going to be FUN!
  • At the same time, fun doesn't mean sacrificing the ability to focus and down content, so I still want a raid team to be apart of that can be taken seriously while still having that fun factor.
  • I don't play JUST to raid, there are still a lot of other aspects of the game I enjoy as well: Alternate toon leveling, legacy raid content (fun & xmogging), dailies, dungeons, random achievements, and PVP on rare occasions. Long story short, I'm looking for a guild that also has member activity outside of normal raid times for the aforementioned activities.
  • While the wide range in age of players that are apart of WoW doesn't bother me as much as a lot of people, I'd still like to be in a more mature setting.
  • One more time... FUN!

Availability

Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday
7:00PM - 12:00AM (Server)

I'm looking for a 2-3 nights a week guild / raid team. The above times are pretty set in stone with a full time job that I'm at all day, and my need to get a decent night's rest, I'm not looking at raiding until all hours. I am typically online between 6:00PM and 1:00AM server time during the week, and then casually on the weekends depending on what is going on.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/erelios/advanced

* For any other information please feel free to reply to this thread or contact me in game. If I'm on an alt I can also be reached via BattleTag @ Havoc#1765
Thank you!
Edited by Erelios on 3/14/2013 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
man, what a shame on the times. we would love to have you for our core team, but the days don't match up, and we run until an hour later. I am sure you will find something as there is a substantial lack of tanks on this realm, which is pretty outstanding when looking for a pug tank. best of luck to you on your adventures :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Thanks Brew, am hoping to find a nice "home" sometime soon.

Also, bump!
Edited by Erelios on 3/14/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey man, nice post! You definitely sound like the type of tank we're looking for. Soon as the realms come back up I'll send you in-game mail and tell you more about us. I think our raid group is right up your alley and we raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm to 11:00/11:30pm server. We're an adult guild and we get along as well as any group could ask for, most of us would rather pass loot to a friend than take it ourselves, and we kill bosses haha. We even have an opening tonight if you'd like to join us. We usually full clear ToES on Tuesday nights and then HoF on Wednesday. We're going to kill Empress this week and then start working on heroics. You'll have mail from me soon and you can see what you think. See ya!
Edited by Cadnam on 1/29/2013 6:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Shameless bump from my desk at work.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Thread that goes bump in the the night.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Still looking bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mylzh.net or below posts! Thanks :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Below posts I have done! :)

Feel free to contact me in game on this character, or adding my BattleTag, Havoc#1765.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Still looking to hear from potential guilds looking to add a tank to their raid group (bump).
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Bump bump bumpeez
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Keeping my options open bump.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Current guild's raid team going inactive after only a month of raiding with them bump.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
How would you feel about joining a guild that is just starting out, I mean some like myself have cleared the content between alts and the core of this guild are longtime players who came back recently.

So we are slowly working through the old raids, to gear some of these folks and to see which ones belong and which do not.

I'm not worried about any of the content, I know I am capable of any of it, more concerned with finding good people to do the raids with, I think I have found the group, now I just need a little patience, this is why I came to this server a month ago, find good people who could actually raid as well without screaming at people, yet still hold them accountable.

The people and the raid times match up perfectly for you, I have had a chat with the GM to confirm where he wants to go with this guild and btw it is 25 man and its precisely what I want and sounds like what you want as well.

G.M's name is Kagum, he should be on a bit later, happy hunting and all the best to you in your search if this is not what you are looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Erelios,

We are looking for a DK tank for Team Legit of <Lzuruha>. You can check out more about the guild @ myLzH.net or Lzuruha.com. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9-12 ST. We should talk more, feel free to find Mactastik or Thanerr online anytime.

Look forward to talking to ya.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]