- Name: Erelios
- Race: Human
- Class: Death Knight
- Specialization: Blood / Unholy
- Professions: Blacksmith / Leatherworker
Due to some scheduling conflicts and that "annoying" thing called real life, the raiding situation with my current guild has come to a stand still. This, in turn, has got me on the lookout again for a guild with a perfect fit for my WoW gaming needs.
I'm a veteran player (in the sense that I've been playing WoW since '06) who has been more casual than anything since MoP released, and had taken a 4-6 month "break" prior to the current expansion to play Diablo 3 and just take a breather from Azeroth for a while. I started the expansion off looking at perhaps starting my own raiding team with the casual/leveling guild I have, but at this point I think I'd rather find a more closely established team to join than going through the hearthaches of recruiting for one myself.
I always have been, and will continue wanting to be, a "CasualCore" player. Basically meaning I want to find a raid team that, above all else, is looking to have fun, but does not completely cut out the main goal of getting !@#$ accomplished. I've been in guilds and apart of raid teams in the past that felt more like doing chores for my parents or a part-time job, and if something didn't go just right, we'd get raged on. I don't want to HAVE to raid, I want to GET to raid! I've already got a full time job and a lady friend, so I'm not really looking for another job or anyone else nagging me to death. LoL
The last little note I want to mention is since I started raiding back in TBC, the biggest thrill and most fun I get out of this aspect of the game is tanking. I've taken to it like nothing else. I like being front and center and keeping the attention of the opposition. Healing is probably my second favorite/efficient role in any raid setting, and then DPS trails in last. Not that I haven't done it in the past and been decent, I just don't get as much enjoyment out of it as I do tanking. So, really, this is just a long typed out thought to let you know... I WANT TO TANK! :)
Who I Really Am
- Name: Justin
- Age: 28
- Location: Kansas (CST)
- About Me: I'm a Graphic/Web Designer by trade currently working as a Website Administrator for a rapidly growing E-Goverment Solutions company based in Manhattan, Kansas. Outside of WoW, I enjoy spending time in front of a bigger screen doing a little console gaming, and outside of gaming all together, I'm a big sports nut, playing casually and joining leagues in any of (but not limited to) the following: Tennis, Golf, Baseball/Softball, Bowling. My girlfriend, Kirstien, and I met in college, and we just so happen to both be geeks (though I shy away from the state of mind a little more often than she does). She plays WoW as well, and I couldn't ask for a better pocket healer, though while she is still in college, I'm not so sure she's really looking to get back into raiding at all like I am.
What Kind of Guild I'm Looking For
- As I mentioned earlier, I'm looking for a guild that above all else is going to be FUN!
- At the same time, fun doesn't mean sacrificing the ability to focus and down content, so I still want a raid team to be apart of that can be taken seriously while still having that fun factor.
- I don't play JUST to raid, there are still a lot of other aspects of the game I enjoy as well: Alternate toon leveling, legacy raid content (fun & xmogging), dailies, dungeons, random achievements, and PVP on rare occasions. Long story short, I'm looking for a guild that also has member activity outside of normal raid times for the aforementioned activities.
- While the wide range in age of players that are apart of WoW doesn't bother me as much as a lot of people, I'd still like to be in a more mature setting.
- One more time... FUN!
Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday
7:00PM - 12:00AM (Server)
I'm looking for a 2-3 nights a week guild / raid team. The above times are pretty set in stone with a full time job that I'm at all day, and my need to get a decent night's rest, I'm not looking at raiding until all hours. I am typically online between 6:00PM and 1:00AM server time during the week, and then casually on the weekends depending on what is going on.
* For any other information please feel free to reply to this thread or contact me in game. If I'm on an alt I can also be reached via BattleTag @ Havoc#1765