Need help<just got farmed by a 86 shadow P

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you not read what I just posted on my dk?

No keep crit.. Reforge everything but crit into haste.
Just be sure to keep your 3% of both expertise and hit.
If your gear gives haste and a stat that's not crit, then reforge it into crit
Haste is your main followed by crit
Mastery is $hit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
kk thx
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
What they said. And after all that, you will still have trouble with spriests, they are murder on pallies. Fear with dots up, supposed to break on other damage but doesn't, fear turret, blanket silence, disarm, remove your bubble by the time gcd from bubbling finishes.... yeh, they are possibly more of an counter-pally class than locks this patch.
Reply Quote
To be fair... jokingly of course, Agility USED to be part of Crit. In BC. ;/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/26/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Daniellower
kk should i replace crit with haste?

For ret, generally yes. Depending on where you are on you the gear curve 1 str may still be superior to 2 haste. But definitely haste > crit.

It is also understandable you might confuse the need for agility. It wasn't that long ago (wrath I believe) that agility leather pieces were used in certain situations (before plate specialization).

Hang in there, it is a bit of a long road to get competent in pvp, it is far more unforgiving than pve for sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]