No longer-Raiding Guild (Vacuity)

70 Blood Elf Rogue
Wasn't bagging, was just expecting a little more that's all.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Fair enough, and yeah I figured they weren't.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
Well, at least we're earning the gear, progression is going very well and tier five is a blast. :)
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
Guild's only been at seventy for under two months, we've come pretty far considering. And thanks Nacho.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Røar, I believe you missed the point of the guild..
We're progression raiders, not twinks, meaning no, we arn't full BiS wotlk chants and gems. Yes, we are in T4 gear, reason being is we're EARNING the gear, not being ran by 90s weekly.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I wasn't informed how long yous have been 70 for, hence why I said what I did.
FYI I got my gear in cata, and Gundrak Horde are lazier than Alliance it seems, because I'm seeing hardly anyone online for 80, let alone 70. So please calm down, I didn't know all the facts about your guild, but don't think for a second you can talk down on me just because you're doing what I've been trying to do. kthnx
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
There was never an argument here, no one's talking down to anyone. Thank you for leaving a post ^_^
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I wasn't talking down to you. I was explaining the situation.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Shaman
Gotta love drama queens
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Well aren't you special.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
More people the merrier as we progress into more advanced content =) Currently done most of t5 with 10 people.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Is there need for derogatory comments, Roar? =/
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
You're always welcome to join Vacuity, we're currently amongst the only successful low-bracket progression raiding guilds that utilise content appropriate gear. :)
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
Clearing tier 4 on fridays for new members to acquire gear and join us in our current tier 5 progression. :)
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
Tonight we downed SSC through a great amount of effort, Kael here we come :)
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
^^Cleared TK after alot of painful wipes on Kael, It's great fun though!
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
Successfully downed Archimonde last weekend, was a blast! :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Progression raiding sounds fun. Helping self-indulged twinks sounds boring. I might level something ally side soon. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hi there Vacuity.

Taken an interest to your guild. Are you guys an oceanic raiding guild? Where would I go to find out a bit more info? Or is it best to just jump onto Gundrak and have a chat to somebody?

Mostly looking for the raid times/days and what classes or roles you guys are chasing.

Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]