[A] Quel'Athillien: All turns to silver glass

90 Orc Warrior
hmmm

may I pop in and say hello?

/gets shot full of arrows

...i suppose not. no one wants to let me say hello.

/frownyface
100 Human Death Knight
02/21/2013 05:36 AMPosted by Rennali
Ledaria has no shame, on the other hand. :P

This is why she is Archayell's apprentice. I foresee leggings galore and much facepalming from Ami and Renna. <3

I may be around tonight. I managed to get the moving company to do their stuff on Monday, so I won't be gone as long as I thought. Though, I do have bronchitis and I hope to get rid of it before I bust a rib coughing.

Yeah, ultimately I'm aiming for this to be the base for her transmog http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1268 At least I can tailor the chest piece. Just have to make sure not to accidentally disenchant or vendor trash those quest rewards. o_o And also investigate alternate feets since the boots there seem like they're going to be a pain to get, along with the limited rep window.

Also, chicken soup > bronchitis. And hot liquids. And stay away from orange juice. It'll make you feel very phlegmy and the vitamin C doesn't help a whole lot at that point.
Those pants are from one of the first quests you get in Hellfire Peninsula, so keep an eye open for them once you hit Outland.

Not sure if you use it, but the Mogit addon will let you save sets to a wishlist so you know when you've found them.
100 Human Death Knight
I keep forgetting Mogit can do that. I've been mainly using it to preview pieces without pesky tabards getting in the way. >_>
I love how it shows the preview of each piece if you hover over it too. Helps me decide which pieces to hold on to.
02/21/2013 09:01 AMPosted by Ceriseth
And hot liquids

I want tea so badly.
High Elves are the best elves.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 06:04 PMPosted by Sunsilver
High Elves are the best elves.
I made my Frostweave Tunic for transmog. :D

Also let it be known that Dre and Wu-Tang make for excellent leveling music.
02/21/2013 10:34 PMPosted by Ledaria
Also let it be known that Dre and Wu-Tang make for excellent leveling music.

Why do I have this image of a high elf randomly dancing down the road?
02/21/2013 10:34 PMPosted by Ledaria
I made my Frostweave Tunic for transmog. :D

And you're only a few levels away from the pants! =D

/gets shot full of arrows

Apologies. They get trigger-happy. Silly rangers.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Advic
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcq7geAXMF1qas5xlo1_400.gif
Edited by Karob on 2/22/2013 1:39 PM PST
Much love to Cerebis, Molty, Kyrstra, Luther, Ami and anyone else who went to the RP-PvP events to represent us as a whole. You guys rock so much and I am proud to be your guild leader and your friend. :)
90 Human Paladin
Top.
I got my transmog pants. :D

Well, right now they're leveling pants. But they will be transmog pants.
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood Elves best Elves.

Traitors.
Blood Elves best Elves.

Traitors.

You used to be like us till you took fel to the face.

High Elves; still best elves. <3
Hey, I went to bat for you green eyed folk and even left my cushy crib in Dalaran over it. And you dare call me traitor?
Tonight some stuff going on. I will be on and off as cleaning my apartment allows.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]